Bronco Heritage Editions?

Hobgoblin
Jan 04, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Just came across the post about Bronco Heritage Editions. Also found the great image below off the BN Instagram page.

It looks as if they are slated for MY21 and MY22. Look forward to learning more.

E5G - 2 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.
E5H - 4 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.

1609794343563.png
Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 04, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

The pic in that post is the Filson build. Personally, I'm hoping for Stroppe paint job.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bronc96, Buckin'

Rank V

Jan 04, 2021

I'm a bit unfamiliar with this rumored Heritage Bronco. Can we expect classic Bronco colors and interiors? Or is it more than that... such as changes to the design of the exterior?

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

The pic in that post is the Filson build. Personally, I'm hoping for Stroppe paint job.
This one?

1609795024066.png
Bronc96, JFord

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Yes, sir! Might not be mass market enough to be commercially viable but I think a 2021 Bronco in that paint job would be a great throwback. Though, the chromatic graphics from the Gen2s would be cool too.
Bronc96, JFord

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

I'm a bit unfamiliar with this rumored Heritage Bronco. Can we expect classic Bronco colors and interiors? Or is it more than that... such as changes to the design of the exterior?
It sounds to me like this would be a paint and interiors kind of deal. Maybe a classic color, maybe something in the interior that harkens back to Gen 1.
Bronc96, CCDetroit

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 04, 2021

When I initially saw this posted on the other forum, I was really hoping for Boxwood Green but someone in the know said it was not green. :(
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Vigor

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Interesting. Some discussion that this "Special Edition" would be available this model year???? Be great to know....
I wasn't there...

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Yes, sir! Might not be mass market enough to be commercially viable but I think a 2021 Bronco in that paint job would be a great throwback. Though, the chromatic graphics from the Gen2s would be cool too.
I think if you get a white one your are just a few paint strokes away from making it happen! I am sure we will see it done that way pretty quickly once they start arriving. It is pretty cool but I agree that it may not be mainstream enough.
Bronc96, JFord

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

I did take some inspiration from the Filson Bronco and made an acquisition for my new rig. Council Tool/Filson collaboration backpacker axe.

Attachments

Bronc96, JFord

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 04, 2021

Personally, I'm hoping for Stroppe paint job.
Here's the one that was posted on another thread. Sweeeettttttt!
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rod-Hall-MT-Racing-Livery.jpg
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
vintage, RedCo

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Personally, I'm hoping for Stroppe paint job.

Yep, that’s nice.
Here's the one that was posted on another thread. Sweeeettttttt!
View attachment 7050

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jan 04, 2021

Gotta have the wheels.... Ansen Sprints

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

We have investigated this report and we will be publishing more on these speculations momentarily.
RedCo, Bronc96

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jan 04, 2021

Its probably a photo chop anyway.

Rank III

Jan 04, 2021

I'm not gonna get excited because more than likely it will be a limited edition, with all the fun old school goodies locked to a high trim, that is out of my price range. If its an appearance package that can be added to any trim level, then I'd be interested.
RedCo, Bronc96

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2021

Just came across the post about Bronco Heritage Editions. Also found the great image below off the BN Instagram page.

It looks as if they are slated for MY21 and MY22. Look forward to learning more.

E5G - 2 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.
E5H - 4 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.

View attachment 7048
Maybe Ford has been listening. I'm hoping for GREEN!!
Bronc96

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2021

When I initially saw this posted on the other forum, I was really hoping for Boxwood Green but someone in the know said it was not green. :(
Nooooooo!!! Please I hope not. I was so excited, until 30 seconds ago. Adding additional colors with no GREEN would be a shot in the heart. Especially if it's Heritage, that's BOXWOOD GREEN. I thought for a moment my dream came true.
Bronc96, Vigor

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2021

Does anyone have any info on if this will be available on all trims, just FE, not FE at all. Some new vehicle trim level to order?

When is Ford supposed to release more info on this?

Just saw David's post. I'm going to try and wait for more info. But I'm getting super excited and increasingly nervous about the GREEN.
Vigor

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

Bronc96, Deano Bronc