Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 18, 2021
Sudbury Ontario Canada
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Barnes
Hey, has anyone put the heritage bronco badge on a bronco sport? I've seen it on the bronco and it looks really nice. I wanna order, but can't seem to find if it only fits a bronco or if it also will go on the bronco sport?

Thanks

Cornwelltoolman

Rank VI

Don't delete

Oct 11, 2021
Spanish Fork Ut
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

Hey, has anyone put the heritage bronco badge on a bronco sport? I've seen it on the bronco and it looks really nice. I wanna order, but can't seem to find if it only fits a bronco or if it also will go on the bronco sport?

Thanks
It is universal

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
www.StormFactor.org
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Thanks
Sized for the Bronco with the templets but sure you could get it to work with the Mini, just would need your own templates or measurements to align it

B.A.M

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 18, 2021
Sudbury Ontario Canada
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Barnes

Thanks
Sized for the Bronco with the templets but sure you could get it to work with the Mini, just would need your own templates or measurements to align it
Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I just wanna see if anyone else has done it and does it look as good as it does on the bronco.

DSTAR777

Rank III

Supporter I

Nov 22, 2021
E BAY, CA
First Name
David
Last Name
Haskins
Im thinking about putting the Mustang GT 500 stripe on my 2DR full size. Call me crazy but I have been looking at a few Mustang graphics. Now if I had a Mustang Shellby, I would definitly match them up.

jedmisten

Rank V

Promoter III

Nov 5, 2020
Orange, CA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Edmisten
Member #

I relocated my BL Bronco badge to my tow hitch cover and added the retro Bronco badge to my cactus gray Bronco. Looks great.

Attachments

jedmisten

Rank V

Promoter III

Nov 5, 2020
Orange, CA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Edmisten
Member #

That looks really nice! How was the removal process of the OEM badges?

I relocated my BL Bronco badge to my tow hitch cover and added the retro Bronco badge to my cactus gray Bronco. Looks great.
Easy! I used my wife’s hair dryer and gently peeled up the right or left corner while using the heat from the hair dryer. When I re-applied it, I used the hair dryer as well. Easy as long as you don’t overheat and stretch the badge.

DSTAR777

Rank III

Supporter I

Nov 22, 2021
E BAY, CA
First Name
David
Last Name
Haskins
I have been trying to figure where to relocate badges as well. Black 2dr chrome Bronco script. Might have been better if I had White.

Reactions: jedmisten

matt1540

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 7, 2021
Frisco, TX
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harrington
Member #

Had the Matte Black Script Bronco added to my Wildtrack. Also had the original badge reinstalled on the front panel

Really pleased with the way it turned out.

Attachments

Reactions: TK1215