Bronco heritage badge

B.A.M
Dec 04, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 04, 2021

Hey, has anyone put the heritage bronco badge on a bronco sport? I've seen it on the bronco and it looks really nice. I wanna order, but can't seem to find if it only fits a bronco or if it also will go on the bronco sport?

Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 04, 2021

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Dec 04, 2021

Hey, has anyone put the heritage bronco badge on a bronco sport? I've seen it on the bronco and it looks really nice. I wanna order, but can't seem to find if it only fits a bronco or if it also will go on the bronco sport?

Thanks
It is universal

Libations MOD

Dec 04, 2021

Thanks
Sized for the Bronco with the templets but sure you could get it to work with the Mini, just would need your own templates or measurements to align it
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank 0

Dec 04, 2021

Thanks
Sized for the Bronco with the templets but sure you could get it to work with the Mini, just would need your own templates or measurements to align it

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I just wanna see if anyone else has done it and does it look as good as it does on the bronco.

Rank V

Dec 04, 2021

Im thinking about putting the Mustang GT 500 stripe on my 2DR full size. Call me crazy but I have been looking at a few Mustang graphics. Now if I had a Mustang Shellby, I would definitly match them up.

Rank V

Dec 04, 2021

I relocated my BL Bronco badge to my tow hitch cover and added the retro Bronco badge to my cactus gray Bronco. Looks great.

Attachments

BroncoChopperPilot, Nicolle

Rank III

Dec 04, 2021

That looks really nice! How was the removal process of the OEM badges?

I relocated my BL Bronco badge to my tow hitch cover and added the retro Bronco badge to my cactus gray Bronco. Looks great.
jedmisten

Rank V

Dec 04, 2021

That looks really nice! How was the removal process of the OEM badges?

Easy! I used my wife’s hair dryer and gently peeled up the right or left corner while using the heat from the hair dryer. When I re-applied it, I used the hair dryer as well. Easy as long as you don’t overheat and stretch the badge.

Rank V

Dec 05, 2021

I have been trying to figure where to relocate badges as well. Black 2dr chrome Bronco script. Might have been better if I had White.
jedmisten

Rank 0

Dec 05, 2021

It looks great on the full size bronco. Plus i like what you did with the badge on the tow hitch.
Deano Bronc, jedmisten

Rank III

Jan 14, 2022

Looks great. Where is everyone ordering their heritage bronco badges from? I'm looking for a white one.

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

This is where I got mine, but they are under construction. https://www.broncodepotusa.com/password
ryanangwin

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

Had the Matte Black Script Bronco added to my Wildtrack. Also had the original badge reinstalled on the front panel

Really pleased with the way it turned out.

Attachments

2021 WildTrak, SAS, Lux, MIC, Area 51
BroncoChopperPilot, Deano Bronc