Bronco garb handles

Thisism6
Jan 22, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2022

I got the big bend coming here in the next couple weeks. It comes with gray grab handles. I’m gonna replace all the seats with blue/black leather seats. Is there a place I can get the blue grab handles? I seen one place, but it’s just the middles one. Or maybe someone would wanna trade me out there blue ones for my gray ones? Lol
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

I got the big bend coming here in the next couple weeks. It comes with gray grab handles. I’m gonna replace all the seats with blue/black leather seats. Is there a place I can get the blue grab handles? I seen one place, but it’s just the middles one. Or maybe someone would wanna trade me out there blue ones for my gray ones? Lol
Check out StickerFab:
https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco?gf_289093=Interior
He makes custom vinyl overlays for just about any part of the Bronco. I ordered the Badlands orange lettering for the dash and some of the carbon fiber sill protectors for the doors. Seem to be of good quality, my Bronco won't be here til mid Feb, so I can't really comment on installation or longevity yet. I did watch his install video on the handle inlays - looks a little tedious for my ADHD, but it looked good when he was done. Something to consider, as I think trying to order the factory black diamond blue ones may be hard to do right now due to supply constraints. Or like you mentioned, find someone with a black diamond package Bronco who wants to trade.