Bronco Financing - Ford Credit?

SlashRacer
Jun 30, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jun 30, 2021

I am wondering if anyone financed their new bronco they received already through Ford Credit and what interest rate they are offering?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
KennyMac, 14U
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jun 30, 2021

there are so few out there it may be a while to figure this out.

L.R.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

I was told that Ford credit is 4.99% for 72 months at best at the moment
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
KennyMac, srick76

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Ford Credit is awful.

When I worked for Ford I saw people with 800+ credit scores get 3.2% at best… but once saw a customer who had like 3 total losses and 2 repos on her record get 1.9% because she had financed with Ford so many times that they just let it happen without actually digging into her credit history. I literally couldn’t believe it when it happened.
But this was months ago.
Shop around with local credit unions, or if you’re military/ vet- affiliated, check out USAA or NavyFed. Normally they suck compared to manufacturer credit lines and big banks, but lately they’ve been giving out better rates than everyone else.
My advice is definitely to call your small local credit unions first. I’m going to do that once it comes time. Worst case scenario I go with USAA at 2.49% and refi in a year when/ if the market ever gets better. Or just pay the truck off entirely.
Cliffhanger, Bronc96

Road trip!!!

Jun 30, 2021

Ford Credit is awful.

When I worked for Ford I saw people with 800+ credit scores get 3.2% at best… but once saw a customer who had like 3 total losses and 2 repos on her record get 1.9% because she had financed with Ford so many times that they just let it happen without actually digging into her credit history. I literally couldn’t believe it when it happened.
But this was months ago.
Shop around with local credit unions, or if you’re military/ vet- affiliated, check out USAA or NavyFed. Normally they suck compared to manufacturer credit lines and big banks, but lately they’ve been giving out better rates than everyone else.
My advice is definitely to call your small local credit unions first. I’m going to do that once it comes time. Worst case scenario I go with USAA at 2.49% and refi in a year when/ if the market ever gets better. Or just pay the truck off entirely.
I was hoping they were offering 0%. That probably won’t happen on the bronco.
TitsLaRue

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

I was wondering this same thing and agree, probably not cutting us any financing deals on the new Bronc for the foreseeable future. Never hurts to check, but thinking I can do better at my local credit union. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jun 30, 2021

I was wondering this same thing and agree, probably not cutting us any financing deals on the new Bronc for the foreseeable future. Never hurts to check, but thinking I can do better at my local credit union. (y)
Already checked interest rates at my credit unions. Was "hoping" Ford would beat them.
Bronc96

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

I was told that it'll be 4.99% @ 72 months and 5.99% @ 84 months, regardless. Any other discount rates that apply to 150's or Explorer's currently are their rotating discounts and will not apply to Bronco.
Maybe a bank can do better, but doubtful...

Formerly True

Jun 30, 2021

I was currently 6.5% with toyota with a 740 credit score so anything less is good in my eyes. I'll probably use my local credit union next.

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

I heard Chrysler credit is going to offer 0% for 72 months.
SlashRacer, 14U

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jun 30, 2021

I heard Chrysler credit is going to offer 0% for 72 months.
This will sway A LOT of people!

L.R.
Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 30, 2021

I was hoping they were offering 0%. That probably won’t happen on the bronco.
nope.

I was offered 1.9/60 months on a Mustang last year.anything over 2.9 is no go
KennyMac, Pakrat

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 30, 2021

Financed our Bronco Sport in January this year.
Ford offered 0%. And. 0.9%.
We took the .9%
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Buckin', SlashRacer

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

I was currently 6.5% with toyota with a 740 credit score so anything less is good in my eyes. I'll probably use my local credit union next.
:oops:For what vehicle? I am at 2.9% for a 2020 4runner purchased 1/20 and my 2016 Tundra was 0.9% (but that was way back in 2016).
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18

Formerly True

Jun 30, 2021

:oops:For what vehicle? I am at 2.9% for a 2020 4runner purchased 1/20 and my 2016 Tundra was 0.9% (but that was way back in 2016).
It was early 2019, For a 2019 rav4 xle 7 year loan. Paid it off in 2 years.

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Seriously, a valid question. I am looking at a cash out refi on my rental property to pay cash for the Bronco. Current ballooned value means more cash without hitting a PMI requirement, and current mortgage APR looks pretty good, especially vs. anything near 4.99%
So.....?
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Road trip!!!

Jul 02, 2021

I received an email from my credit union today saying I can get pre-approved and lock in my interest rate for 90 days. If I had a build date, I would probably do this.

E1653381-0BD5-45C7-AF00-C3B790C27A4E.png
Broncadonk MKG, KennyMac

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

I received an email from my credit union today saying I can get pre-approved and lock in my interest rate for 90 days. If I had a build date, I would probably do this.

View attachment 15075

Will NavyFed let you lock in pre-approval with a VIN and build date? Normally banks are weary of setting up financing for something that hasn’t hit the lot yet. Because so much can go wrong. I am in good with USAA but I’m definitely down for another bank if they beat USAA’s current rates.

Road trip!!!

Jul 03, 2021

Will NavyFed let you lock in pre-approval with a VIN and build date? Normally banks are weary of setting up financing for something that hasn’t hit the lot yet. Because so much can go wrong. I am in good with USAA but I’m definitely down for another bank if they beat USAA’s current rates.
As soon as I get a vin and build date, I’m going to try to lock in the rate.

https://www.navyfederal.org/resourc...clns|abp|one-stop|07/01/2021|60145|FU-B|cb2.3
Deano Bronc