Bronco Delevery...Gmon Man

bosher54
Nov 13, 2021

Rank III

Nov 13, 2021

It's been 10 months sence i first reserved my Badlands Dr Bronco. Sent to the plant on 10/19/21. Built on 10/28/21..sounds good...BUT Put on The rail on 10/31/21., took 18 days to show up in Nashville on 11/10/21. Why can it not be shipped 128 miles to me. Why the delay in Nashville. Been setting there for 3 days. Any Comments on the time line is anyone having the same problems.

Attachments

1Five1 Garage
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2021

Rank II

Nov 13, 2021

Ford needs to come up with a "pick up your Bronco" program... Give you an airline ticket, a night at a nice hotel, a tour of the factory, introduction to workers who helped make your Bronco and the keys to your new truck. Delivery problems solved. You drive yours home! Just saying!
Dramirez163, Kathleen

Inmate #19359

Nov 13, 2021

Ford needs to come up with a "pick up your Bronco" program... Give you an airline ticket, a night at a nice hotel, a tour of the factory, introduction to workers who helped make your Bronco and the keys to your new truck. Delivery problems solved. You drive yours home! Just saying!

Great idea! I’d do it in a heartbeat.
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Rank III

Nov 13, 2021

yes, just quit sending us free stuff and spend those 1000's of dollars on gettin our Bronco's to use after there built...stupid...
BroncoFred

Rank II

Nov 13, 2021

They could get some great PR out of it too (imagine the photo ops of the first time someone sees their Bronco... or meeting the workers)! I'd do it... A road trip to remember!!!
TigerRN, BroncoFred

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2021

What do you think this is? Volvo?
dover157, Barearav

Rank II

Nov 13, 2021

What do you think this is? Volvo?
Come on now... How fast would you get on that plane????? :D

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2021

I’ve done it. It’s a great program. They fly you over, put you up, you take delivery. Drive your new car around Europe. Then drop it off for shipping to the states as a used car to save the import tax. It was great! Why would ford ever do something like this. I d0 love my hammock!
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank II

Nov 13, 2021

I’ve done it. It’s a great program. They fly you over, put you up, you take delivery. Drive your new car around Europe. Then drop it off for shipping to the states as a used car to save the import tax. It was great! Why would ford ever do something like this. I d0 love my hammock!
I envy the swag recipients... but to be honest, I don't really want a hammock or flag. I keep poking my dealer to get me a varsity jacket!

Attachments

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2021

I envy the swag recipients... but to be honest, I don't really want a hammock or flag. I keep poking my dealer to get me a varsity jacket!
I don’t care if they send me crap. I thought the hammock with the “hang in there” message was amusing and spot on.

Rank II

Nov 13, 2021

So my brain is percolating now... comes from being in product management, I guess. But it would be most cool if they could schedule a group together for pickup. What great fun, being together as we see our Broncos for the first time. Getting to see all the different configurations in one place. And then, doing a road rally until we reach our respective destinations. What a sight! 4, 5, 10 (?) Broncos cruising down the highway together. I wish I knew someone from Ford.

I didn't know your hammock said something, I figured it was just a Bronco logo. I love the "hang in" text. At least they're doing something to keep up morale. It means they have a caring product management team.
RdCrom86, SlashRacer

Rank V

Nov 13, 2021

Its the communication to the dealerships and customers that is darn frustrating. I have the same problem with my Big Bend. Ordered 1/30/2021, says in production 11/2/2021, doesnt say built but says in the lower section by my dealership.." estimated delivery 11/10/2021". So what mountain is my Bronco on now? It'll be no longer a baby and all grown up by the time I get it. Aged like a fine bourbon. OOOO now theres a good gift idea! Bronco Bourbon. Send that to me Ford!
KennyMac, Barearav

Rank 0

Nov 13, 2021

I would love that, factory delivery.
Barearav

Rank III

Nov 13, 2021

Yes! I believe Porsche did a European version of this some years (decades?) ago -
Barearav

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Nov 13, 2021

Why the delay in Nashville. Been setting there for 3 days.

They are probably debating whether or not to just send it on to your dealer with the rail car damage or repair it before you know about it .

I'm KIDDING !

......or am I ?
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank III

Nov 15, 2021

I think i would pay 500 to pick the Bronco up at the plant when it rolls out like chevy does with the vette that would be a nice touch,create some excitement please
Barearav

Rank VI

Nov 15, 2021

Same problem here in Colorado. Friend's 4 dr Base was built end of Sept. "Ready for Delivery" on Oct. 6. But it is still In Transit somewhere. No one can find it. It is like Ford lost it & he will need to order another one.

Rank V

Nov 15, 2021

It's been 10 months sence i first reserved my Badlands Dr Bronco. Sent to the plant on 10/19/21. Built on 10/28/21..sounds good...BUT Put on The rail on 10/31/21., took 18 days to show up in Nashville on 11/10/21. Why can it not be shipped 128 miles to me. Why the delay in Nashville. Been setting there for 3 days. Any Comments on the time line is anyone having the same problems.
First/ Be Happy. Second/ You should feel lucky to have your bronco in your sights. Third/ There are a lot of use that have been waiting longer then that and still have no answer if or when we might get our Bronco. Four/ I’ve ordered several vehicle from Ford and it always seems it takes longer then it should to get to you. The worst part is now you can track every movement. Hope you get it soon. Please post picks the line pic looks great.
Cheeselog, Barearav

Rank III

Nov 15, 2021

First/ Be Happy. Second/ You should feel lucky to have your bronco in your sights. Third/ There are a lot of use that have been waiting longer then that and still have no answer if or when we might get our Bronco. Four/ I’ve ordered several vehicle from Ford and it always seems it takes longer then it should to get to you. The worst part is now you can track every movement. Hope you get it soon. Please post picks the line pic looks great.
I SURE WILL THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS. jULY 10 , 2020 WHEN THIS ALL STARTED.
Barearav

Rank V

Nov 15, 2021

I reserved 16 months ago. I haven't heard a peep. I'd kill for a vin and tracking.
Manual BD 2 door, tow, roof rails, standard package. Reserve #1031xxx 7/20/20, ordered 3/6/21, reordered 11/16/21. Got the golden email 3/3/22, build scheduled week of 3/21/22.
ResidualGenius, Barearav