Bronco collector coin

Bt_ostate
Mar 15, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

These Bronco series collectors/challenge coins are pretty cool. These were shared on another forum.

https://broncochallengecoins.com/products/bronco-first-edition-challenge-coin
Broncofly, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

Bronco First Edition Collectors Coins are pretty cool. These were shared on another forum.

Very nice. If they make a Badlands Sasquatch badge, I'll buy it. One Q...The description says they use "only the highest quality materials". So, what are the materials?

Screenshot_20220315-061106_Chrome.jpg

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

Colors are a bit wonky with the different models. What’s with the bright blue background on the Badlands?
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​
JasHen08

Rank 0

Mar 15, 2022

This is pretty rad. I actually work for a business that makes challenge coins and we're producing custom badges for Bronco, full 3D nickel plated. This one will be going on preorder relatively soon.

Attachments

Bronco 202?, BWepps

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

Very nice. If they make a Badlands Sasquatch badge, I'll buy it. One Q...The description says they use "only the highest quality materials". So, what are the materials?

View attachment 31528
Not sure. Saw this posted elsewhere and had to have. They have one for all series of broncos.

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

This is pretty rad. I actually work for a business that makes challenge coins and we're producing custom badges for Bronco, full 3D nickel plated. This one will be going on preorder relatively soon.
Would love to know when available.
Darth_Squatch

Rank 0

Mar 15, 2022

Would love to know when available.
Absolutely - I'll keep this thread saved and when preorders start I'll let the group know. We are currently moving the business to the Pacific Northwest at the moment, so preorders will probably start early May.
Bt_ostate, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

Well this is fin we can buy everything but the real Bronco.
BroncoFred, Darth_Squatch

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

These Bronco series collectors/challenge coins are pretty cool. These were shared on another forum.

I think Ford should give us those since we have to wait so long to receive our vehicles.
Bt_ostate, Level3Looper

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

I think Ford should give us those since we have to wait so long to receive our vehicles.
Like salt in the wound. Ford will ship me a coin but no bronco :(
Darth_Squatch

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

Be nice if they had one for us base owners :(
2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch
Res: 3/22/21 | Order: 4/2/22 | Re-Order: 10/8/21 | Build Date: 9/21/22
BroncoWild21, Darth_Squatch

Life is a Highway

Mar 15, 2022

Colors are a bit wonky with the different models. What’s with the bright blue background on the Badlands?
I think that might be the topographical map of Bronco Knoll, longitude and latitude are on the flip side
Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Mar 15, 2022

Like salt in the wound. Ford will ship me a coin but no bronco :(
Don’t worry, if not licensed by Ford, they will send a cease and desist order. :ROFLMAO:
ResidualGenius, Bronco 202?

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Mar 15, 2022

Thanks for spending my money ,LOL .
Those look better than the factory fender badges .

@Darth_Squatch
Never mind , those look better :)
Please keep us informed .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bt_ostate, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

Don’t worry, if not licensed by Ford, they will send a cease and desist order. :ROFLMAO:

Yep, along with the BroncoDepotUSA fiasco, sadness
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 15, 2022

Thanks for spending my money ,LOL .
Those look better than the factory fender badges .

@Darth_Squatch
Never mind , those look better :)
Please keep us informed .

Absolutely - hopefully we can get a good batch out before any cease and desists come in the mail, LOL
Rydfree, Bt_ostate

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

I think that might be the topographical map of Bronco Knoll, longitude and latitude are on the flip side
It is
Darth_Squatch, LR48

Rank IV

Mar 16, 2022

View attachment 31528
They are Polished Nickel.

Badlands Hand.jpgBadlands Hand.jpg

View attachment 31528
They are Polished Nickel.
Broncofly, Level3Looper

Rank IV

May 04, 2022

Bronco Challege Coin Expanded Collection

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 7.15.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-03 at 12.50.44 PM.pngBronco Key Chain.jpg
Broncofly, Hpr367

Rank II

May 04, 2022

Be nice if they had one for us base owners :(
There are Base items, including coins, on that site.
Big Bend, 4DR, Soft Top, 2.3L, Mid Package with Towing
2/21->2/28->3/7->4/18 Blend-> 7/13 Built -> 7/14 Shipped
salpal1995