Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

I've been off BN for a week. Just now watched this. Nothing surprised me anymore months ago, so this video didn't effect me that much. I really want the dual tops, but this stupid "late availability" term needs to be defines. I'm selling my Mustang much earlier than expected, and I don't know if my Mountaineer will last as a daily until Bronco delivery, whenever that will be. Oh well.

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
I've been off BN for a week. Just now watched this. Nothing surprised me anymore months ago, so this video didn't effect me that much. I really want the dual tops, but this stupid "late availability" term needs to be defines. I'm selling my Mustang much earlier than expected, and I don't know if my Mountaineer will last as a daily until Bronco delivery, whenever that will be. Oh well.
I feel like ford is just using "late availability" as a place holder because they don't even know when that will be, sadly.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I feel like ford is just using "late availability" as a place holder because they don't even know when that will be, sadly.
Actually, I think they would be crazy to pin down a "late availability" date as I am sure it would change from now until then. Ford is at the mercy of the vendors at this point. I'd be surprised if the vendors even have a decent guestimate when they will have parts available in any type of quantity.

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
Actually, I think they would be crazy to pin down a "late availability" date as I am sure it would change from now until then. Ford is at the mercy of the vendors at this point. I'd be surprised if the vendors even have a decent guestimate when they will have parts available in any type of quantity.
Very true, good point. Hopefully there are no other major delays. Seems like with the tool testing models hopefully they can get production rolling even if it is slow.

Txdesign

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 28, 2020
Houston
First Name
Ulrich
Last Name
Diederich
When will dealers have "touchy-feely" Broncos in the showroom? Right now I am just going on website renderings and you tube videos.

Reactions: Vigor

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
When will dealers have "touchy-feely" Broncos in the showroom? Right now I am just going on website renderings and you tube videos.
My local dealer said they were expected to receive a few models that they could not sell right away so customers could come see them. Kind of like the sports right now. They said they have to put 4000 miles on them first before they could sell.

Txdesign

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 28, 2020
Houston
First Name
Ulrich
Last Name
Diederich
My local dealer said they were expected to receive a few models that they could not sell right away so customers could come see them. Kind of like the sports right now. They said they have to put 4000 miles on them first before they could sell.
Any time frame on that?