Bronco Basecamp Heads to Moab 4X4 Safari 2022!

Laura
Mar 18, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 18, 2022

Moab-Bronco-Basecamp-1.png

We’re excited to announce Team Bronco and Bronco Nation are hosting Bronco Basecamp at Moab 4×4 Safari 2022 (a.k.a. Easter Jeep Safari) April 13-17. Join us for a place to stay plus Basecamp programing –– fireside chats, meals, trail rides, and more!

You’ll be able to experience a taste of the heaven from this video for yourself, and if you attended Bronco Basecamp at King of the Hammers, then you know our time together at Moab 4×4 Safari will be a gathering you can’t miss.

Details and Registration
Learn more information and register for Bronco Basecamp here. Act fast: Spaces will fill up quickly. There is a $25 deposit per head that will be refunded after attendance.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call us, 9AM-5PM Eastern Time, at 1-855-323-5483. You can also email us anytime at [email protected].

We can’t wait to see you for an unforgettable experience at Bronco Basecamp in Moab!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BuckYeah, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 18, 2022

I'm in for Friday and Saturday!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
clintinwyo, Laura

GASQUATCH

Mar 18, 2022

We would go, but am expecting our first grandbaby that week...

maybe next time, share the pics and videos!
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
DRWright, quornee
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 18, 2022

We would go, but am expecting our first grandbaby that week...

maybe next time, share the pics and videos!
Congratulations!! I hope it's a safe and healthy one for mom and baby. We'll keep you involved digitally.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
DRWright, Xpathf1nderX

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Mar 18, 2022

Title says Bronco Basecamp, I thought they came out with another model/trim.
Deano Bronc, Laura

I want to go back!

Mar 18, 2022

I will be at the Vegas Offrodeo the weekend before. You all should swing by there before the Easter event!
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 18, 2022

I will be at the Vegas Offrodeo the weekend before. You all should swing by there before the Easter event!
oh, you're going to have a blast. I wish we could, nearly all of us are out of state and coming in the week of!
TechnicalDisaster

Rank IV

Mar 18, 2022

Laura,
Thanks for posting, flier says "place to stay" what are the accommodations, do you guys have spots reserved at one of the campgrounds?
Bob Britton
Hollister, CA
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 19, 2022

Laura,
Thanks for posting, flier says "place to stay" what are the accommodations, do you guys have spots reserved at one of the campgrounds?
We are on private land across from Moab Off-Roadeo. We have tents as seen below that sleep a party of 4 adults comfortably, or you can bring an RV (no hookups), overlanding rig, or your own tent.

Attachments

DRWright, Bob Britton

Life is a Highway

Mar 19, 2022

View attachment 31767

We’re excited to announce Team Bronco and Bronco Nation are hosting Bronco Basecamp at Moab 4×4 Safari 2022 (a.k.a. Easter Jeep Safari) April 13-17. Join us for a place to stay plus Basecamp programing –– fireside chats, meals, trail rides, and more!

You’ll be able to experience a taste of the heaven from this video for yourself, and if you attended Bronco Basecamp at King of the Hammers, then you know our time together at Moab 4×4 Safari will be a gathering you can’t miss.

Details and Registration
Learn more information and register for Bronco Basecamp here. Act fast: Spaces will fill up quickly. There is a $25 deposit per head that will be refunded after attendance.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call us, 9AM-5PM Eastern Time, at 1-855-323-5483. You can also email us anytime at [email protected].

We can’t wait to see you for an unforgettable experience at Bronco Basecamp in Moab!
Have a blast! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. No Bronco. Wa wa wa…..

Rank VI

Mar 19, 2022

Have a blast! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. No Bronco. Wa wa wa…..
If your available. Your more than welcome to come with. I'll be bringing my own tent and camping in their reserved area. Friday and Saturday.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Mar 19, 2022

If your available. Your more than welcome to come with. I'll be bringing my own tent and camping in their reserved area. Friday and Saturday.
Hey thanks for the invite, but heading to California for a visit with my kids. On those exact days
DRWright

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Mar 19, 2022

I'd return to Moab for the scenery alone! Add in Broncos and I'm sure it'll make for an AWESOME experience. I'm spending my birthday week in SoCal and that's the last time I'll be diverting money from my Bronco fund. Gotta save up for a healthy down payment for when the hoss is born. ;)

Have fun, y'all!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Apr 05, 2022

View attachment 31767

Details and Registration

I havent gotten anything in my email after I paid my deposit, only a confirmation #. Am I supposed to get more detailed info on things?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 05, 2022

I havent gotten anything in my email after I paid my deposit, only a confirmation #. Am I supposed to get more detailed info on things?
@dwrock's team is sending out individualized confirmation emails as well as letting those who are on the waiting list know. These went out this week, so I have him tagged here.
clintinwyo

Rank IV

Apr 05, 2022

@dwrock's team is sending out individualized confirmation emails as well as letting those who are on the waiting list know. These went out this week, so I have him tagged here.
OK, my order number was Order #25626 if its needed.
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 05, 2022

OK, my order number was Order #25626 if its needed.
Thank you, Clintinwyo! We'll let you know asap.
clintinwyo
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 05, 2022

Here's a taste of what's to come: 2022 Schedule for Bronco Basecamp at Moab 4×4 Safari. Bronco Basecamp will be the hotspot for all things Ford Bronco. David made this awesome schedule of events, and more news to come!

MOAB BASECAMP Schedule (No RS).png
SS Bronco, SlashRacer

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Apr 06, 2022

Looking forward to the Saturday Campfire. Somebody should bring chips……
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
Tough1

Road trip!!!

Apr 06, 2022

Will put this in to do list of events I would like to do. Maybe next year.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
JoergH