Bronco badges and retro decals

Springbok Bronco
Apr 02, 2022

Rank III

Apr 02, 2022

Looking for information/recommendations to find the best quality aftermarket ford and bronco badges. I’m looking to replace in favor of satin black bronco and ford emblems and to replace the badlands badges for the retro bronco scrip also in a black satin finish.
Zalford
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 02, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 02, 2022

2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Razorbullet, BroncoWild21

Rank V

Apr 02, 2022

Ordered that a few days ago, haven’t received yet but I’ll let y’all know how they look when I get them
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 04, 2022

I also just ordered the Badgeslide ones. Shipped out pretty quick, should be here in a day or two! I will also let ya'll know what I think!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 04, 2022

Looking for information/recommendations to find the best quality aftermarket ford and bronco badges. I’m looking to replace in favor of satin black bronco and ford emblems and to replace the badlands badges for the retro bronco scrip also in a black satin finish.

Also, you can order a satin black Bronco for the rear gate. It's a factory Ford part that is on the Wildtrack's. Ford part # M2DZ7842528B. It was 35.26 with tax (I work at Ford store so might be a tad higher for you) If it's crazy high, let me know I'll order you one and ship!
Razorbullet

Rank V

Apr 16, 2022

I've just finished install on the BadgeSlide script decal - turned out great - will post photo soon
AD BRONCO, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 17, 2022

Some pics of badgeslide script. Factory emblems came off very easy. These were also easy to install.

Attachments

KennyMac, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Apr 17, 2022

Where did you find them? Just looked above. Awesome. Thanks!
AD BRONCO

Rank V

Apr 17, 2022

Where did you find them?

BadgeSlide
richtor

Rank IV

Apr 23, 2022

What did you do to remove the factory sticker? Did you have a template for placing the new decal?

Rank V

Apr 23, 2022

What did you do to remove the factory sticker? Did you have a template for placing the new decal?

Just heated up factory emblem with heat gun for about 10 seconds and it came right off.

I used template from BroncoDepot I found posted. Made it very easy to get spacing correctly!

SQUACHD

Apr 23, 2022

Some pics of badgeslide script. Factory emblems came off very easy. These were also easy to install.
I ordered same set in same color to go on my ordered Cactus Gray Badlands. They look great! I also ordered a set of 3D printed and painted set and I did not like quality. Looked cheap to me. So I ordered these. These look like quality in your photos.
22 Badlands 4 dr, sas, lux, mic, 2.7, cactus gray. Ordered 2/21/22 - Re Order 9/22/2022 for 23 model
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 23, 2022

I ordered same set in same color to go on my ordered Cactus Gray Badlands. They look great! I also ordered a set of 3D printed and painted set and I did not like quality. Looked cheap to me. So I ordered these. These look like quality in your photos.

Tommy. Yea when I saw they were coming from China I was a little nervous. For the $100 they were, I thought they better be nice! I'm very happy with them!

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 23, 2022

So just some food for thought here…
When you ask for “The Best Quality “
That’s what I’m trying to focus on.
“In My Opinion “- the best quality would be the Ford authorized original “Steel” Chrome finished Scrip “Re Pops “ for the first generation Broncos.
Available in Chrome & Black Chrome.
These “DO” require drilling 5 holes into your fenders and installing the barrel nuts to receive the 5 mounting pins on the back of the scrips.
Available at CJ Pony Parts.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

Apr 24, 2022

Figured it was time to stop oohing and aahing and just ordered a set. Originally I wanted chrome, but the more I thought about it, I went with the matte black for my Cyber Orange truck. The only chrome is the Bucking Bronco on the tailgate. All the other trim is black.

Anyone know how long it takes to deliver half way around the world?
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Deano Bronc

SQUACHD

Apr 24, 2022

Figured it was time to stop oohing and aahing and just ordered a set. Originally I wanted chrome, but the more I thought about it, I went with the matte black for my Cyber Orange truck. The only chrome is the Bucking Bronco on the tailgate. All the other trim is black.

I ordered mine on April 13th. Badgeslide does a great job with tracking and they are about 20 miles away in USPS system now. I think I will get them early part of week. I would say three weeks or less. Good luck!
22 Badlands 4 dr, sas, lux, mic, 2.7, cactus gray. Ordered 2/21/22 - Re Order 9/22/2022 for 23 model
Kathleen, AD BRONCO

Rank V

Apr 24, 2022

That will look great on the Cyber Orange! You can order the Ford part off the Wildtrack if you want the bucking bronco black!

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2022

Also, you can order a satin black Bronco for the rear gate. It's a factory Ford part that is on the Wildtrack's. Ford part # M2DZ7842528B. It was 35.26 with tax (I work at Ford store so might be a tad higher for you) If it's crazy high, let me know I'll order you one and ship!
I believe that just goes to show that Ford underestimated the Bronco Pride in the naming matter. Don’t get me wrong! I appreciate the homage to the national parks, but most of us, we don’t want little badges, we want the good old reliable and proud Bronco brand.
14U

Rank VI

May 07, 2022

I received my Bronco badges from Badgeslide a few days ago - way faster than I thought in about 2 weeks. Thank you for the placement instructions.

Painful lesson learned: audition how the double sided tape will fit before peeling the first side. Oopsie! Made for a tricky application but wax paper was my friend in a pinch.

20220507_171119.jpg

Love love love the end result!
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Deano Bronc, quornee

Rank VI

May 09, 2022

Is that the 6" or the 10" script in your pics?
Thanks