2022 Eruption Green OBX - Took Delivery!

Skerkenides
Feb 05, 2022

Rank II

Feb 05, 2022

After the long wait of a year and a half (early reservation converted to 22) I am happy to report that I took delivery of my MY22 Bronco in Eruption Green with OBX trim. I am so happy to report the wait was WORTH IT! I do have to say the renders online do not do this paint color justice. It’s so much more vibrant and beautiful in person. :)

Attachments

mgraced, Jboohound
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 05, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 05, 2022

Congrats!!! Which interior color did you choose to go with EG??
ABQNMBronco

No Ragerts

Feb 05, 2022

Congrats - that’s a sharp looking Bronco for sure. The painted flares of the OBX really set it off & accentuate the EG color tones too!

She’s a beauty - enjoy!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
ABQNMBronco, Skerkenides

Rank II

Feb 06, 2022

Congrats!!! Which interior color did you choose to go with EG??
I did cloth seats in the roast. I’m obsessed.
Garemlin, ABQNMBronco

Rank II

Feb 06, 2022

Congrats - that’s a sharp looking Bronco for sure. The painted flares of the OBX really set it off & accentuate the EG color tones too!

She’s a beauty - enjoy!
Thank you! Definitely glad I went with the painted flares.
ABQNMBronco, Bschurr

Rank V

Feb 06, 2022

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
Squatch On!
ABQNMBronco

Rank VI

Feb 06, 2022

Very nice, congrats...enjoy it.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
MANDO6

Rank VI

Feb 06, 2022

Congrats. Looks nice. Dont park it in any tall grass. You'll lose it....lmao. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool::alien:
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Skerkenides, MANDO6

Rank III

Feb 06, 2022

Congrats! It’s a beauty. I have an EG Wildtrak coming (hopefully). Love it when Broncoites post pics of their EG Broncos. Living vicariously through you all!
Pathung, aohms

Rank VI

Feb 06, 2022

I think that there are some colors that do better with the standard flares compared to the painted ones. It makes the paint pop a bit more.
Yours in Eruption Green is not one of those. That is very good looking imo.
Skerkenides

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Feb 06, 2022

Congratulations! it sure is worth the wait! ford really knocked it out of the park
Skerkenides

Rank II

Feb 06, 2022

I think that there are some colors that do better with the standard flares compared to the painted ones. It makes the paint pop a bit more.
Yours in Eruption Green is not one of those. That is very good looking imo.
Thank you! Very happy with the decisions I made in the build. I was hesitant on the flares but so happy now after seeing it in person.

Rank II

Feb 07, 2022

Grats and I know you’ll enjoy! I’d like to see your seats since I went with the leather. I debated on that, like a few things with the bronco.
Here ya go! At first I wanted leather but now seeing the cloth in person I’m actually a fan! I am going to do the black sticker fab vinyls on the grab handles too.

Attachments

mgraced, firstsnow33

Rank II

Feb 07, 2022

After the long wait of a year and a half (early reservation converted to 22) I am happy to report that I took delivery of my MY22 Bronco in Eruption Green with OBX trim. I am so happy to report the wait was WORTH IT! I do have to say the renders online do not do this paint color justice. It’s so much more vibrant and beautiful in person. :)
I ordered a green black Diamond and can’t wait for It to come in. Fantastic pictures and congrats
Ditchrunner, Skerkenides

Rank III

Feb 07, 2022

So nice! I ordered the same thing! I have the roast leather interior with the MIC top. Currently March 7th build date...but think that is going to be pushed.
2.3 L, OBX 4 DR, Eruption Green, MIC, Lux, Tow
Reservation 8/2/20, Build Date 3/21/22...blend 3/26/22

Rank II

Feb 07, 2022

So nice! I ordered the same thing! I have the roast leather interior with the MIC top. Currently March 7th build date...but think that is going to be pushed.
Yeah I sacrificed for the soft top but it’s surprisingly quieter than I thought, even on highways. I went with the cloth seats because SoCal living I’d burn myself on leather. My mom has a MY21 with the roast leather though and it’s gorgeous!
snydera15

Rank II

Feb 07, 2022

I ordered a green black Diamond and can’t wait for It to come in. Fantastic pictures and congrats
Thank you! You are going to fall in love with the color all over again when you see it in person!
FISH HUNTER

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Feb 07, 2022

Gorgeous ride, @Skerkenides! I love everything about your Bronco. That Eruption Green is stunning. Best of luck with your new rig. I'm sure it will deliver miles of smiles. :D
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Skerkenides

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Feb 07, 2022

Me too!
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS

Rank III

Feb 07, 2022

Yeah I sacrificed for the soft top but it’s surprisingly quieter than I thought, even on highways. I went with the cloth seats because SoCal living I’d burn myself on leather. My mom has a MY21 with the roast leather though and it’s gorgeous!
I live in Michigan so needed the heated seats! That's the only way we burn ourselves up here!
2.3 L, OBX 4 DR, Eruption Green, MIC, Lux, Tow
Reservation 8/2/20, Build Date 3/21/22...blend 3/26/22