Broken 2021Bronco

Garemlin
Sep 30, 2021

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 30, 2021

Just saw this on Facebook. Can't be good.

BF701838-151C-4C7B-A380-64B6A7B7748F.jpeg
D190065, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2021

Libations MOD

Sep 30, 2021

Opps, that's called independent front steering!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Sdakotabronco, Bradthewelder

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 30, 2021

Some vehicles look like their owners , the owner is pigeon toed too.
BuckYeah, Flattop 1966

Rank IV

Sep 30, 2021

Nah that’s one of them cambered things the kids like
Katwithcosmos, KennyMac

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 30, 2021

Trail turn assist couldn't figure out which way to go.
Daisy76, Jakob1972

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 30, 2021

D63E3D57-6CD7-4F41-85E4-9EA62ED61B82.jpeg
MarkPS, Flattop 1966

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 01, 2021

Jeep wishes it could do that.
Jakob1972, SquatchOrBust

No Ragerts

Oct 01, 2021

And that is why off road vehicles typically have solid front axles…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
All Terrain Nation, Speed Devil

Road trip!!!

Oct 01, 2021

And that is why off road vehicles typically have solid front axles…
SFA’s do this also.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bradthewelder, Pakrat

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

Bronco thought it was this:
Jakob1972, Speed Devil

Rank V

Oct 01, 2021

Broken tie rod. If you were under the impression that Broncos would be indestructible, have I got some news for you.
All Terrain Nation, Calgecko

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 01, 2021

Broken tie rod. If you were under the impression that Broncos would be indestructible, have I got some news for you.
but but but...... :ROFLMAO:
Bschurr, Speed Devil

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

It's a Bronco thing. You wouldn't understand.

That should buff right out.

They all do that.

Spread your wings and fly!
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Bschurr, Jakob1972

Life is a Highway

Oct 01, 2021

It’s amazing how some people have ordered a Bronco, and how some have kept them and some have opted out. And yet somehow you just constantly are negative. Some have opted for other vehicles, stay on here and have been defended for their talking about their choices and still stay here on BN just to be negative. And those who have orders and rip on the Bronco for how it’s built. Like a Jeep or any other of road vehicle hasn’t ever broken. Even a solid axel! If the Bronco is such a POS why would you still be ordering one? Why would you ever have wanted one? Why are you still here when it is apparent that you don’t care about people who are interested in a positive experience for themselves and others. I remember months and months ago when certain people began posting here that others warned of those who may have been on other sites that were to toxic for even them. I know that it is all about you and what you are going through, but any chance you could even try to not be so negative? I am not even asking you to be positive, just to give it a break. We all know this whole thing has been a shit show and that this hasn’t gone the way anyone wanted. But even when people are finally receiving good news about their builds you all just keep on rolling. I do have to say your consistency has been impressive.
Deepshag, Cornwelltoolman

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 01, 2021

Looks like someone just slapped huge tires on their Bronco and said F' it , that'll work ,lol.
We're gonna see a lot of this stuff in the future . If you want to see a preview of things to come , go check out a Jeep forum :)
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Cornwelltoolman, Rgwinn

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 01, 2021

I've seen all kinds of things happen to 4x4s.We had a guy that worked for us have the rear axle on his blazer slide back on the spring a couple inches on the passenger side, that thing dog tracked like you wouldn't believe. (cheivy doesn't pin the axle to the spring)
Cornwelltoolman, Speed Devil

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 01, 2021

It’s amazing how some people have ordered a Bronco, and how some have kept them and some have opted out. And yet somehow you just constantly are negative. Some have opted for other vehicles, stay on here and have been defended for their talking about their choices and still stay here on BN just to be negative. And those who have orders and rip on the Bronco for how it’s built. Like a Jeep or any other of road vehicle hasn’t ever broken. Even a solid axel! If the Bronco is such a POS why would you still be ordering one? Why would you ever have wanted one? Why are you still here when it is apparent that you don’t care about people who are interested in a positive experience for themselves and others. I remember months and months ago when certain people began posting here that others warned of those who may have been on other sites that were to toxic for even them. I know that it is all about you and what you are going through, but any chance you could even try to not be so negative? I am not even asking you to be positive, just to give it a break. We all know this whole thing has been a shit show and that this hasn’t gone the way anyone wanted. But even when people are finally receiving good news about their builds you all just keep on rolling. I do have to say your consistency has been impressive.
JFord, EZAPAR

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

@TK1215 are you talking to me? If so, I'm post number what out of how many? I think my post matches the tone of this thread wonderfully, doesnt it? I didnt come here and start this thread about a broken bronco. Singling me out because I drive a Super Duty maybe?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 01, 2021

I've always driven Fords.
Always wanted a Bronco.
Own Ford stock.

I'll be the first one to criticize how they have handled things, how the built things and how they sell.
If no one criticizes them or points out their short comings, they will think everything is ok and not address issues.

Car magazine writers don't own these things ,compare to Jeep all the time and are not only the harshest critics of vehicles but also have a larger audience.

The only negativity I see in this thread is coming from TK1215.
Jpulido91, JFord

Life is a Highway

Oct 01, 2021

I’m just saying some people are always negative…sorry if I struck a nerve fellas
Rgwinn, Daisy76