Break Time

TCopp
Jun 03, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 03, 2021

Well guys/gals, I'm on my last leg here. I've been here since almost the beginning (member 306), my reservation is within the first two hours, I've been mostly positive about these delays, but I'm burnt out. My wife is tired of waiting for the Bronco as well, she's not a fan of me driving the ol' Mountaineer around. Haha. She told me to get something now. I've always wanted a GT350, I've mentioned it a few times on here, and told her that's the only vehicle I would get "now." She surprisingly agreed (I think :LOL:).

I just don't know if I want to wait until March(?) of next year for my 22. I'll keep my reservation for now, most likely put an order in, but not sure if I will go through with it when it's time to purchase. I sent an offer on a GT350 yesterday (these things are ridiculously priced nowadays!), so we will see if they accept. It's been a good ride, and I've been on here almost everyday, but it's break time. Who knows, maybe I'll get the GT350 and just trade it in when the Bronco comes.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
the poacher, SierraHotelBronco
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 03, 2021

Life is a Highway

Jun 03, 2021

Well guys/gals, I'm on my last leg here. I've been here since almost the beginning (member 306), my reservation is within the first two hours, I've been mostly positive about these delays, but I'm burnt out. My wife is tired of waiting for the Bronco as well, she's not a fan of me driving the ol' Mountaineer around. Haha. She told me to get something now. I've always wanted a GT350, I've mentioned it a few times on here, and told her that's the only vehicle I would get "now." She surprisingly agreed (I think :LOL:).

I just don't know if I want to wait until March(?) of next year for my 22. I'll keep my reservation for now, most likely put an order in, but not sure if I will go through with it when it's time to purchase. I sent an offer on a GT350 yesterday (these things are ridiculously priced nowadays!), so we will see if they accept. It's been a good ride, and I've been on here almost everyday, but it's break time. Who knows, maybe I'll get the GT350 and just trade it in when the Bronco comes.
Much respect to you sir. The GT350 is a wicked ride! Post pictures if you pull the trigger
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 03, 2021

Much respect to you sir. The GT350 is a wicked ride! Post pictures if you pull the trigger
I definitely will. My wife will hate it because I've always wanted an orange one, and she hates orange. :LOL:

If I find one of these it will be orange or red, maybe deep impact blue, but I'm not going to settle for a color I don't want, even if it is a good price.
BN #306
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 03, 2021

I definitely will. My wife will hate it because I've always wanted an orange one, and she hates orange. :LOL:

If I find one of these it will be orange or red, maybe deep impact blue, but I'm not going to settle for a color I don't want, even if it is a good price.
I fully respect/understand and agree with where your at. Fortunately I can still wait as there’s nothing else for me to look forward or backward to lol.
ILT I have the mountaineer also and a 65 mustang, either way you end up , come on down and visit us. Well book a float trip and grab cabins or camp whatever. Kansas always has an open invite from the Tulsa crew.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco

Life is a Highway

Jun 03, 2021

I still have my 08 Bullitt and I got a 19 Bullitt also. The 19 is an amazing car. And the GT 350 is so much more!
the poacher, Bronc96

Gladesmen

Jun 03, 2021

Don’t be a stranger. Please keep us posted on what ever you end up with. But I have a feeling you would really regret trading a GT350 in on a Bronco. Both great vehicles but a GT350 is amazing.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 03, 2021

Don’t be a stranger. Please keep us posted on what ever you end up with. But I have a feeling you would really regret trading a GT350 in on a Bronco. Both great vehicles but a GT350 is amazing.
Yeah, the GT350 is a car I have always wanted, but it was never in my plan to buy, because I knew my wife would never agree to it. Haha. Then the Bronco came around, which is more practical, and I was all over it. I'm more of a car person, but wanted to try something new with these and go off roading/camping/outdoor activities. I thought I'd be good, but being without that V8 since January has really depressed me. :LOL:
BN #306
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Jun 03, 2021

Sorry to hear this but you will no doubt have a blast with the GT350 if you can procure that.

This is truly where Ford has dropped the ball in this rollout. I know you've stated you are more of a car guy but you wanted the Bronco because of new adventures it would open up. This, I think, is the main reason so many people reserved and then proceeded to order a Bronco. Ford was selling adventure. I'm a die hard Bronco or bust guy. Ford has me as long as they can ever build the damn thing. However, they are losing their hold on those converting from other platforms.
TitsLaRue, TK1215

No Ragerts

Jun 04, 2021

@TCopp - good luck & I totally know where you are coming from.

I too am a bit burned out by the wait, lack of info and nonsense of how Ford is allocating builds. Thankfully, I have a few other toys to occupy my time and the Bronco will not be a daily driver so I am resigned to waiting.

As others have stated the GT350 is awesome and it sounds like it will scratch an itch that you have (for now).

Stay well, stay healthy & I hope your offer is accepted and you get what you deserve!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2021

Don't go! Hold out a bit longer. The production is just about to start and things will be moving. Everything seems flacid right now because there is no production running right now but when they start rolling off the line things will start moving fast. It's hard to have faith in the process but we are at the 1 yard line right now. It would be a shame to call the game right now.

I get people are worn out but many people are expecting so much information from a production line that has not even officially started yet. They can only give out so much pre production notice to a non moving line.

Whatever you decide please keep us updated and gt350's are pretty badass if you want to be on pavement than I'd choose it too.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
LR48, SlashRacer

Rank I

Jun 04, 2021

I don't get how people are so impatient, Ford said last year when we reserved Late Spring, we aren't even into the revised summer yet its non stop complaining from most, If you truly think you getting a 22 I might make other plans, but if you are that early of a reservation and you didn't move trying to get the worlds best deal you should get your Bronco this year.
DRWright, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Jun 04, 2021

Thats easy, keep them both!
the poacher, Jakob1972

Life is a Highway

Jun 04, 2021

Yeah, the GT350 is a car I have always wanted, but it was never in my plan to buy, because I knew my wife would never agree to it. Haha. Then the Bronco came around, which is more practical, and I was all over it. I'm more of a car person, but wanted to try something new with these and go off roading/camping/outdoor activities. I thought I'd be good, but being without that V8 since January has really depressed me. :LOL:
You come down to AZ and I got a Mustang that will cheer you right up!
LR48, DRWright

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2021

I don't get how people are so impatient, Ford said last year when we reserved Late Spring, we aren't even into the revised summer yet its non stop complaining from most, If you truly think you getting a 22 I might make other plans, but if you are that early of a reservation and you didn't move trying to get the worlds best deal you should get your Bronco this year.
I have been patient. I was planning on a late spring/early summer build , as Ford said in the beginning. Now it's going to be 2022.

Thats easy, keep them both!
I wish I had the funds!

You come down to AZ and I got a Mustang that will cheer you right up!
I'll burn in Arizona. My fair skin hates the sun. :LOL:
BN #306
TK1215, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

Hey all, update time. Things moved quickly on Friday. I found a perfect GT350. Called the dealer, had my financing set up, booked a flight (which was stupid expensive!).

I flew out to West Virginia Monday morning, dealer picked me up at the Charleston airport. I was in and out of the dealer in ten minutes, such an easy process. Drove 10 hours straight back to KC (almost died in St. Louis, screw that place).

2018 GT350. Orange Fury, convenience package, painted roof, car cover. 7300 miles.

My current plan is to go ahead and order my Bronco when the 2022 window opens. When it arrives at my dealer I will make the decision on whether to keep the car or switch it up with the Bronco (not enough funds for both, sadly). I'm sure my dealer won't be sad if I decide not to purchase the Bronco.
BN #306
the poacher, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

Haven’t taken many pics yet, but here’s a couple.

Attachments

BN #306
the poacher, TK1215

Gladesmen

Jun 10, 2021

Haven’t taken many pics yet, but here’s a couple.
That is one good looking GT350 and with only 7300 miles. I don’t know how you will be able to trade that in on a Bronco. But I am glad you found the right car for you. And more pics please. :)
Oh and what happens in St. Louis? You know we love stories.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TK1215, DRWright

Rank IV

Jun 10, 2021

There is one on the floor of Eagle River Ford Eagle River WI. Orange and black.
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

I know you're frustrated and we're all frustrated on some level, but I've found this group to be amazingly supportive and a great place to vent my frustrations. I hope you not only stay with the group but also find the patience to wait for your new Bronco, (although truth be told, I'm in deep lust for a GT350 as well) we'll all laugh about this one day went we meet up enjoying our Bronco's as we journey to new adventures around the US and beyond.
TK1215, 14U

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

Enjoy the GT350. That thing looks sweet. I loved every day of my of my '97 GT (well except at the end when it started overheating).
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
the poacher, TK1215