Borne Off-Road Spacers

Mishimoto
Feb 11, 2022

Rank II

Feb 11, 2022

Hey Gang!

Nick here from Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto to drop some big news for you fitment fanatics! We have direct-fit hubcentric spacers available for your Brocnos!
Make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for some more insight on wheel spacers and our design:

FINDING SPACE – BORNE OFF-ROAD WHEEL SPACERS

Wheel spacers are ideal for expanding your choice in wheel and tire setups, which can also benefit off-road performance. The right tires are crucial for tackling challenging trails, but the size of proper off-roading tires becomes problematic in the wheel well. Taller sidewalls and wider profiles can lead to a shorter turning radius and rubbing away at fender liners. However, repositioning the wheel and tire setups with spacers mitigates these issues turns your truck into a trailblazer and comfy cruiser. The increased clearance from the hub also clears the way for larger brake setups to control your vehicle better. Finally, the wider track width from your outward bound wheels serves up handling enhancements for a more planted ride...read more...

We also installed both our 1" and 2" spacers on our 2.3L base model with steel wheels for an example of how far these are moving your wheels:

Make sure that you also head over to our website to pick up a set today!

Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers, fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 19, 2022

Hey Gang!

Nick here from Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto to drop some big news for you fitment fanatics! We have direct-fit hubcentric spacers available for your Brocnos!
Make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for some more insight on wheel spacers and our design:

FINDING SPACE – BORNE OFF-ROAD WHEEL SPACERS

We also installed both our 1" and 2" spacers on our 2.3L base model with steel wheels for an example of how far these are moving your wheels:

Make sure that you also head over to our website to pick up a set today!

Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers, fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Nick, thanks for the pictures. at what point to you have to cut the original studs down?

Rank VI

Mar 19, 2022

These look awesome. Dealer has a set of OBX take offs set aside for my base whenever it shows up. These are going to be perfect, may add them to all three of our broncos. Will any of these require any stud trimming or are they ready to go?

Mishimoto used to "sponsor" me and my turbo Civic Si, might have to look into that program again for the Bronco.
Base 4dr - Cyber Orange - 2.3 AT, Soft Top - Aux, Flr Lnrs, Keypad | Ordered 12/28/21 - W.S. 4/14/22 - Blend 4/21 - Built 4/25 - Shipped 5/19 - Final Prep 5/19

Rank II

Mar 21, 2022

Nick, thanks for the pictures. at what point to you have to cut the original studs down?

We had our 1" on both of our Bronco's with no issue! The steel wheels may require a slight trim (1/8" tops) with our 1" spacer, but all sizes fit with no trimming needed with alloys. Anything shorter than 1" (which we may possibly offer in the future) will likely require a slight time on the OEM studs for steel wheels

These look awesome. Dealer has a set of OBX take offs set aside for my base whenever it shows up. These are going to be perfect, may add them to all three of our broncos. Will any of these require any stud trimming or are they ready to go?

Mishimoto used to "sponsor" me and my turbo Civic Si, might have to look into that program again for the Bronco.

Like mentioned above we fit the 1" spacers on both of our Broncos without any issues!

Definitely reach out to our sponsorship team! We'd love to have you again!

-Nick

Rank VI

Jun 27, 2022

@Mishimoto - tried to order some spacers, are they really backordered 8-10 weeks?

Would like 1” or 1.2”, if ya have anything laying around …
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top