Bodyguard Baja Bumpers - Front

Xpathf1nderX
May 25, 2022

GASQUATCH

May 25, 2022

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-baja-front-winch-mount
Is anyone running this bumper (front) with the sensors/camera relocate and with the Warn winch? Are you happy with it? How is the baja line to the BRONCO lettering? Are you running flare delete too and do you have the bumper without the endcaps?

Looking for some real life feedback on this bumper. If you have the matching rear, thats bonus feedback.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2022

Rank VI

May 25, 2022

$2K+ and doesn’t include winch. Seems pretty pricey for a bumper
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

GASQUATCH

May 25, 2022

$2K+ and doesn’t include winch. Seems pretty pricey for a bumper
yeah, I agree...its madness.

Been saying it for 20+ years....the bronco is a money pit. But regardless, looking for feedback on this bumper.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red

Trusted and Carefree

May 25, 2022

Thats the first camera relocation kit ive seen that actually looks good.

The video they have on the page has that loop sitting right below the Bronco lettering, and it looks like the bumper stops an inch or so inboard of the Sasquatch flairs. I think if you were running deletes the bumper would stick out a little beyond the fender.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco

Rank V

May 25, 2022

I would worry about intercooler cooling with it...
2023 Big Bend 2 door, race red, 2.7, Sasquatch, tow

Rank V

May 26, 2022

I saw a Bronco with the Ford winch mount. It sticks out, not good looking. Glad I didn't spend money on it. I will wait a couple years and let the market fill with more manufacturers, help drive down pricies.