Body colored fenders

kskatt316
Aug 30, 2021

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Good afternoon BN! So I know I am getting a MY22 (or later) and I have decided to change mine to an Outer Banks from a BD. When I look at the B&P and then at pics on the web they don't seem to be the same. It appears that the B&P has the fenders/handles body colored with MIC top, but the web seems to have them in the black color. Is the MY22 going to have body colored fenders/handles or am I blind lol
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

From what I saw the body color flares go away with SAS package.
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
kskatt316, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

From what I saw the body color flares go away with SAS package.
Hmmm okay, that makes sense. So since I am not getting sas, they will be body colored? If so I'm thrilled! Thank you for letting me know :)

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2021

If you order OBX, you get the fenders and door handles painted to match. If you upgrade to Sasquatch, then the fenders are replaced with MIC top matching plastic fenders.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
kskatt316

Rank V

Aug 31, 2021

If you order OBX, you get the fenders and door handles painted to match. If you upgrade to Sasquatch, then the fenders are replaced with MIC top matching plastic fenders.
Thank you! I was hoping that is the case. Now to just decide on a color......

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2021

at least for '21...

There's always a chance things change for '22 or later. I love the 35's and the painted fenders. Would be a great option, but who knows.
[O- 725 -O]
TurboS-957, kskatt316

No Ragerts

Aug 31, 2021

at least for '21...

There's always a chance things change for '22 or later. I love the 35's and the painted fenders. Would be a great option, but who knows.
The fenders pop off without any tools so I am sure they will be readily available - you can swap with other Bronco owners, likely available options via AM or certainly factory replacements from the dealer...
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank V

Aug 31, 2021

at least for '21...

Well that is certainly the truth! I know things can change from year to year, but with the way this has rolled out, maybe they shouldn't be changing a whole lot until things get going as they should...
nic