BN Membership & Swag

WoolyGoat
Jun 29, 2021

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

I’m brand new to the group and will be waiting for a while for my Bronco. I’ve been eyeing the Premium Membership upgrade but just don’t see the point right now without my wheels. I’ve been playing on the app and many features are unavailable to guests.
What’s your overall feeling on going premium here before you have your Bronco?

Side question: How are you all displaying your stickers/flags on your Broncos? I’d love to see how flags and stickers are placed.

Thanks
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Bell7613
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 30, 2021

I’m in the same boat as you
WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

I’m in the same boat as you

I pulled the trigger and went Member last night. Already got an email that swag shipped and the features are cool.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Bronco_Girl, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 02, 2021

Hey @WoolyGoat, welcome aboard! If you went for the premium tier, you should have some great gear coming your way soon. Also, we try to build value into the membership by rewarding members for getting involved with Bronco events.

For example, we gave away the premium registration to Bronco Super Celebration East to our premium members. This included a t-shirt, entry into Bronco judging, meal tickets, and raffle tickets. Normally, that registration would be $75 so that makes a pretty big dent in returning value for your Bronco Nation membership.

We're already working on more event perks and other member benefits so stay tuned for more!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
LoneRanger, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Hey @WoolyGoat, welcome aboard! If you went for the premium tier, you should have some great gear coming your way soon. Also, we try to build value into the membership by rewarding members for getting involved with Bronco events.

For example, we gave away the premium registration to Bronco Super Celebration East to our premium members. This included a t-shirt, entry into Bronco judging, meal tickets, and raffle tickets. Normally, that registration would be $75 so that makes a pretty big dent in returning value for your Bronco Nation membership.

We're already working on more event perks and other member benefits so stay tuned for more!

Thank you! I've already received notification that the membership package is on the way. Could you elaborate on what "personalized" means? Does it have our BN# or something on it?
Thank you

Rank VI

Jul 02, 2021

Could you elaborate on what "personalized" means?
Sure thing! You'll get a patch that has your number on it and 5 stickers that also have your number on it. They look like this:

IMG_5268.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bandit Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Sure thing! You'll get a patch that has your number on it and 5 stickers that also have your number on it. They look like this:

View attachment 15087

Those are awesome. Thank you for the clarification.

Rank 0

Jul 02, 2021

I need to just register for the premium. How much is it again?
WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

I need to just register for the premium. How much is it again?
$69.99
Bell7613

Rank IV

Jul 02, 2021

I just signed up! But no car, maybe next week, next month, next year? Happy 4th to all. Jim
202X Wildtrak, Area 51, Tow, Lux.MIC. Build date Dec.19 2022
hoping delivery for my birthday Feb 22!!! Received Feb 13 2023.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

I just signed up! But no car, maybe next week, next month, next year? Happy 4th to all. Jim
You're in good company; The Bronco-less Nation! :LOL:. Happy 4th.
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jul 03, 2021

I got my membership right after buying my sport. I was really excited when my kit arrived and the first thing I did was put the member sticker on my rig. My kids and I pull out our flag and take pictures whenever go someplace new. We are really living the Bronco Lifestyle!

Attachments

David, LoneRanger

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

I got my membership right after buying my sport. I was really excited when my kit arrived and the first thing I did was put the member sticker on my rig. My kids and I pull out our flag and take pictures whenever go someplace new. We are really living the Bronco Lifestyle!
That’s an excellent idea for the flag! I was torn between hanging it in the garage vs. a mounted flagpole when going on paths.
jimFish

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

Well, here I am, hand sewing my new patch on my hat. Got a great spot on the front right panel for my BN patch! Stuff will get here Tuesday.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Rexen

Rank IV

Jul 03, 2021

That’s an excellent idea for the flag! I was torn between hanging it in the garage vs. a mounted flagpole when going on paths.

That flag is always coming out, lol! Its a great way to get my kids excited about something other than electronics and youtube! I'd put that thing on a flagpole and let it fly! Ya know, that would be cool to do when we set camp!
Deano Bronc, 14U

Road trip!!!

Jul 03, 2021

Where in Michigan are you from?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank IV

Jul 03, 2021

South East lower.st. Clair Shores,Roseville area.
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 03, 2021

South East lower.st. Clair Shores,Roseville area.
I'm just NW of Kalamazoo.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Rexen

Rank IV

Jul 03, 2021

Swag!! A person just can't get enough stuff. :alien:
202X Wildtrak, Area 51, Tow, Lux.MIC. Build date Dec.19 2022
hoping delivery for my birthday Feb 22!!! Received Feb 13 2023.
WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

Swag!! A person just can't get enough stuff. :alien:
I do enjoy some swag.