Blocking Bronco6g

JRHopp
Jul 21, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 21, 2021

Is anyone else tired of nothing but negative and unsubstantiated information flowing out of Bronco6g? I just blocked them from my news feed.
Coldsmoke, BroncOitis
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Is anyone else tired of nothing but negative and unsubstantiated information flowing out of Bronco6g? I just blocked them from my news feed.
Bronco6G has always been a free-for-all. It is the nature of the beast. I take everything there with a skeptical eye, consider the sources, and let it ferment a few days, etc. The part that gets me is the rudeness of some, and I hope here we can just talk without being nasty. But there are many of us (me included) who are on both sites and have been for a long time. So, I look, crosscheck, and stay to a herd that I have some trust in after all this time.
I wasn't there...
TheBluePariah97, Crawler Green

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

There are a few folks who seem to work in the factory and provide on-site updates on what is happening. I'll stick with Bronco6G and filter what I see.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Crawler Green, HeyDobby

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Just like any other forum, have to filter out the good from the bad. IMO it's really the only place to get any legit info about what is or isn't going on. Just have to know which two or three guys to follow there.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
TailGunner, Baus67

Libations MOD

Jul 21, 2021

Left that $hit show months ago! Their Admin (will leave names out D)there is just as much to blame for allowing the fires to rage
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
BroncOitis, NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

News feed?
swami37
OBXBroncoGuy

Jul 21, 2021

I’ve been to the site, of course, but have no account and had no interest to be. I like it here just fine.
BroncOitis, Bronc96

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jul 21, 2021

I only see if they got certain specifics our site doesnt cover, otherwise this place is better
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BroncOitis, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

I started learning about Bronco opinions there, but after a few days, decided it was a very negative, snarky, and waste of time trying to get real information. For any one post or question, you get 80% stupid joke replies "Guess the Bronco isn't for you then..." and damn popcorn eating Memes. Within 4 hours there will be 35 replies, but only 1-2 actual meaningful information or inciteful ideas. The other 33 will be smart alec's and hateful attacks on any real comment.
BroncOitis, jd-ford-hd

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jul 21, 2021

I agree with Soupcook, Bronco 6g has a couple of very strong insiders who provide solid insights as to what is really going on inside the MAP and ancillary aspects. Well worth it just for that.
TailGunner, BroncOitis

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

I started learning about Bronco opinions there, but after a few days, decided it was a very negative, snarky, and waste of time trying to get real information. For any one post or question, you get 80% stupid joke replies "Guess the Bronco isn't for you then..." and damn popcorn eating Memes. Within 4 hours there will be 35 replies, but only 1-2 actual meaningful information or inciteful ideas. The other 33 will be smart alec's and hateful attacks on any real comment.
Yes the trolls are alive and well....still hiding behind their mothers skirts.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jul 22, 2021

And then don't forget about Doug
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank V

Jul 22, 2021

Bronco6G has always been a free-for-all. It is the nature of the beast. I take everything there with a skeptical eye, consider the sources, and let it ferment a few days, etc. The part that gets me is the rudeness of some, and I hope here we can just talk without being nasty. But there are many of us (me included) who are on both sites and have been for a long time. So, I look, crosscheck, and stay to a herd that I have some trust in after all this time.

Agreed, lots of rudeness. I don't get the hate of 4dr vs 2dr, soft top vs hard top crap going on there. Just let people be happy. I don't want a Jeep but I don't rain on somebodies parade if that's what they think is fun.
Outer Banks, 4dr, Velocity Blue, soft top, Lux, 2.7L, rear locker, HD bumper/bash plate, tow package, roast leather
Build Date: 8/18/21
Replacing my Black 2013 Mustang GT Premium
BroncOitis, OLD HOUND

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

It's the nature of our culture now, bred by the anonymity of the internet. Watch The Social Dilemma and you'll understand how much social media changes human behavior.
BroncOitis, Slownstddy

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jul 23, 2021

I haven't visited there but once in months . Got tired of the very rude atmosphere and the admins just seem to let it go . They will make fun of everything from what someone is wearing in a video or make fun of a 15 year old kid who is just trying to get a YT channel started .

mike tyson.jpg
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
BroncOitis, SethPoeski

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

I have no problem moving between the sites. The sites I moderate are by design vary in the amount of trolling allowed...CFB centric. Topical, off topic, and pit of misery. You need to be approved to enter the pit of misery. Thick skin is required...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
BroncOitis, davebear13

Rank VI

Jul 23, 2021

Agreed, lots of rudeness. I don't get the hate of 4dr vs 2dr, soft top vs hard top crap going on there. Just let people be happy. I don't want a Jeep but I don't rain on somebodies parade if that's what they think is fun.
Ditto. I guess some people just have to be mean. People are even bashing color choices. Personally, just happy for anyone who gets what they want. Cars are a lot of money anymore, so many choices, pick something you love to drive!
I wasn't there...
BroncOitis, Juforrest

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Jul 23, 2021

I spend my time equally between BN and B6G ... they have WAY more activity there, which can be good and bad, and BN is more tempered and moderated, but with less traffic - which can be good and bad... so both have a purpose. I'd love it if we could combine both - since there are great things about each site - but that ain't gonna happen. LOL
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
BroncOitis, _jeff

Rank II

Jul 23, 2021

It has gotten worse over there but it still is my primary source of insight. The frustrations for people that have been contributing for over a year now and still no Bronco, not even a peep from Ford, just has folks turning on each other.

Oh and just get your Bronco and find something wrong with it... It's like you personally insulted their mother.

Their are alot of new folks too that have recently joined and they are stirring up most of the crap.

But just like any forum, you have to learn to filter, and thankfully most forums come with and ignore feature :)
BroncOitis, Gimesnow

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

The admin there Doug deletes threads featuring breaking news, only to then turn around and post the same news himself (for what purpose? Idk to get all the likes I guess?) . Super douchey.

Personally my biggest complaint about that place is the insufferable fan boys. You can preface a post by saying how much you love the bronco but if you dare criticize one little thing or suggest how it could be better, they'll jump all over you and say dumb crap like "mAyBe YoU sHoUlD bUy a JeEp hurrr hurrr"

True Ford and Bronco fans should be able to talk about the pros AND cons of our favorite vehicle, and offer suggestions to Ford on how to make it even better
Tricky Dick, BigSkyBadlander