Black Diamond Production Dates

srick76

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

I went to my tracker and scrolled down - but under my dealer it just says "owner registration" I don't see view window sticker. Below owner registration is just all my customization on my bronco.
yes, it would be under the dealer and above "discover your ford" and "owner registration". Once you get close to being built it will show up. Mine was about a week before it was built. Although I still don't have it LOL.

Reactions: BC33

KellyFl

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 4, 2021
Cocoa, Fl
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Landeros
Member #

yes, it would be under the dealer and above "discover your ford" and "owner registration". Once you get close to being built it will show up. Mine was about a week before it was built. Although I still don't have it LOL.
Ah ok, well then I will just wait :) Ive gotten very good at waiting for Ford :)

Racecoach11

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 7, 2021
PA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

Still waiting for a build date. July 13,2020 reservation. Ordered a few days after the order banks opened.

build
MIC
Mid
Sas

I’m glad some are getting their Bronco just wish I saw some movement. Still debating about switching to a soft top.

Reactions: Tony77

Tony77

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 28, 2021
Noblesville, IN
First Name
Tony
Last Name
DeLaRosa
Still waiting for a build date. July 13,2020 reservation. Ordered a few days after the order banks opened.

build
MIC
Mid
Sas

I’m glad some are getting their Bronco just wish I saw some movement. Still debating about switching to a soft top.
I’m in the same boat. No dates yet and I’m sticking with MIC. Dealer said expect 2022 but I was early on both reserve and order so that doesn’t seem to matter anymore. Hopefully we get surprised and get the production email sooner rather than later….

BC33

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 3, 2021
RI
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Cleary

build
MIC
Mid
Sas

If you’re going to switch, the deadline Ford gave was July 16th. Not sure if you have thru tomorrow or not. You could still get pulled with the hardtop this year but chances are not good.

Reactions: Racecoach11

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

If you don't mind driving in the winter and freezing even with the heat going full blast the softtop would be fine. Living in South Dakota I wouldn't want to. I've had 2 softtop SUV's that I drove in the winter here and I just prefer having better insulation that the hardtop should provide. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Racecoach11

Racecoach11

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 7, 2021
PA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

If you don't mind driving in the winter and freezing even with the heat going full blast the softtop would be fine. Living in South Dakota I wouldn't want to. I've had 2 softtop SUV's that I drove in the winter here and I just prefer having better insulation that the hardtop should provide. Just my 2 cents
Thanks that’s good info. I do live in PA and the winters can get pretty cold. I am going to wait for the MIC.

Reactions: Seminole Bronco

Racecoach11

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 7, 2021
PA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

I’m in the same boat. No dates yet and I’m sticking with MIC. Dealer said expect 2022 but I was early on both reserve and order so that doesn’t seem to matter anymore. Hopefully we get surprised and get the production email sooner rather than later….
Hopefully we do. My dealer said stick with the MIC because of the 7/13 reservation. He still thinks it will be a 21 but I think it will probably be a 22. Here is to hoping we get that email!

Reactions: Deano Bronc

srick76

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

When was your build date? Congrats!
Blend date was 6/18, it was built
On the 21st, but sat there for a week and half with no word. I had heard there were units built with “bad top” written on the window waiting for new tops… well when I saw mine this morning when it came off the truck it said it on the window so that explains the wait.

5280Bronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 5, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Williamson
Member #

Blend date was 6/18, it was built
On the 21st, but sat there for a week and half with no word. I had heard there were units built with “bad top” written on the window waiting for new tops… well when I saw mine this morning when it came off the truck it said it on the window so that explains the wait.
Well congrats. I just wonder if they actually fixed the top? I'm guessing they did and maybe it was just one of the panels and not the clamshell portion. Who knows! Let us know your impressions when you have some time.

Reactions: srick76

srick76

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

Well congrats. I just wonder if they actually fixed the top? I'm guessing they did and maybe it was just one of the panels and not the clamshell portion. Who knows! Let us know your impressions when you have some time.
Yea supposedly they are marking them if the color is off and some jagged edges. Looked good when I looked at it this AM, so I’m hoping it’s all good.

jwysopal

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 4, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
First Name
James
Last Name
Wysopal
Mine has been "in Production" since June 19th. It is taking FOREVER to get the built notification. I am in CA and that's another 3 weeks in transit. It can't come fast enough, Lord give me patience to accept the things I cannot change!
Same for me! Stuck “in production” limbo!

joe76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 30, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
joe
Last Name
mello
Member #

Mine isn't in production yet you guys have a light at the end of the tunnel I don't

Reactions: ChadN

ChadN

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 25, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Nehring
No eta yet. Our was built on 6/30 and has been sitting at the plant ever since.
Lucky you! Sounds like you should have it relatively soon! I got a poster this weekend and a sticker and no word about anything related to the creation vehicle since I ordered it from Ford.