Keller
Member #

I got my email 4/22
cactus gray
mid
tow package.
soft top
scheduled production week 7/28

Doing homework on wheels/tires I may change...
I did get a sagebrush green yeti tumbler and decal to match my car
(the color is a close match)

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I got my email 4/22
cactus gray
mid
tow package.
soft top
scheduled production week 7/28

Doing homework on wheels/tires I may change...
I did get a sagebrush green yeti tumbler and decal to match my car
(the color is a close match)
Post a pic of your yeti tumbler

Promoter III

Jul 11, 2020
Seminole, FL, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Person
Member #

If we see any further build delays I see no reason why to continue calling these 2021 models. Most other car manufacturers will be building and shipping 2022 models in June.

Reactions: TK1215 and srick76

jasony2069

Rank III

Advocate I

Jul 19, 2020
Los Angeles
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Youmazzo
Member #

FYI, frustrating absolutely, just hoping to see it by the end of summer, but truthfully it's the least of my worries.

April 22
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021.

May 15
We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 5, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Fordgal23a

Rank III

Advocate I

Jan 26, 2021
El Cajon, CA, USA
First Name
Amber
Last Name
Alberta
Member #

FYI, frustrating absolutely, just hoping to see it by the end of summer, but truthfully it's the least of my worries.

April 22
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021.

May 15
We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 5, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.
Same here.... pushed back to July 5th production as well...

Reactions: TK1215

Mastertiger87

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 23, 2021
Willoughby, OH 44095, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Hill
Well I got my scheduled for production email. I should be more excited. Instead I’m in a fit of rage like a pouty little kid. Made some changes to my order last week. To a 2 door black diamond from 4 door auto. Wanted to decrease the price and wanted the manual transmission. Now I got a 4 door soft top black diamond. I def can’t take a soft top in ne Ohio. Reason it’s driving me nuts is because last Monday they sent me order confirmation to make sure it was right. It wasn’t and nvr heard back from them again. I called and left 4-5 voicemails. Sent emails in our existing threads. I just reserved in February so I wasn’t expecting a production date. Think I’m gonna have to start all over again :/

Bike007b

Rank IV

Champion III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

Well I got my scheduled for production email. I should be more excited. Instead I’m in a fit of rage like a pouty little kid. Made some changes to my order last week. To a 2 door black diamond from 4 door auto. Wanted to decrease the price and wanted the manual transmission. Now I got a 4 door soft top black diamond. I def can’t take a soft top in ne Ohio. Reason it’s driving me nuts is because last Monday they sent me order confirmation to make sure it was right. It wasn’t and nvr heard back from them again. I called and left 4-5 voicemails. Sent emails in our existing threads. I just reserved in February so I wasn’t expecting a production date. Think I’m gonna have to start all over again :/
Crazy!!!

Reactions: TK1215