Black Diamond Bronco

Riajk
Mar 02, 2022

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Hello Everyone,
My first ordered was on February 22, 2021 then in October 2021 I was told by my dealership that I had to change my order and color of my Bronco too which I did at that time, was told will be getting a 2022. But now looks like a 2023 with all the things flying around on different sites.
This is suppose to be my retirement vehicle so seen November been without a vehicle. Ugh. I wish that ford would communicate more with the reserve orders.
Speed Devil
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 02, 2022

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 02, 2022

Welcome first of all, Maria

That's the name of the game here, get a date, gets pushed back, and then have to modify the order, you'll get used to it. If everyone had a dollar everytime Ford messed around, we'd have enough to get Jeeps as we wait.

Tell me about your order though
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

2-door Black Diamond in Oxford white with Squash package. With Manual Transmission so the 7 Speed. Thank you for the Welcome do appreciate
with roof rails and just asked about the hoop steps but have not heard anything on that
TitsLaRue, Speed Devil

Mar 02, 2022

2-door Black Diamond in Oxford white with Squash package. With Manual Transmission so the 7 Speed. Thank you for the Welcome do appreciate
with roof rails and just asked about the hoop steps but have not heard anything on that

I was originally gonna get a black diamond, but wound up going with Badlands instead. You don't see too many Black Jack Mansquatches these days, bet OJ White'll look good all muddied up as well.

Got a VIN btw?

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

No Vin number yet. I really wanted the manual so went with Black Diamond and the price is right. Fingers crossed. I took a test drive at dealership with a Wildtrak it was nice.
CaliKAP, Speed Devil

Mar 02, 2022

I got a manual, love it.

Just waiting for the weather to get nice so I can remove the panels once more, and by the end of the month, getting my bestop put on so I can go topless with ease:cool:

What color did you change from btw?

Burrito Connoisseur

Mar 02, 2022

Black Diamond was my original build... really wanted one... but also really wanted a front locker. If you crunch the numbers it makes more sense to get a Badlands than Black Diamond if you are getting a front locker... so that's what I ended up with.

Anyway... 2-doors Bronco builds are heavily delayed because they rely on the hard top, which is a constrained item. If you have a July 2020 reservation, you will hopefully get one around summer or fall this year. But if you did not place a reservation it really depends on a variety of factors, and you could ultimately be pushed to a 2023 build date.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Speed Devil

Rank II

Mar 02, 2022

Ordered on 11/02/2021 and just received 2/25/2022. I love this Bronco Sport Outer Banks. Such a joy to drive!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Speed Devil

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

My first order on feb 22, 2021 Was Rapid Red and then told in October had to change cause that color no longer available.

I reserved it back on February 22, 2021.

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Hey got to check back with you all Friday. Thank you all for the information and suggestion. Talk to ya's Friday.

Mar 02, 2022

Welcome and cya friday

shame btw, love my rapid red
Sdakotabronco, 14U

Home, home on the range

Mar 03, 2022

Welcome and cya friday

shame btw, love my rapid red
I was really sad they discontinued Rapid Red. That is a nice color. I do have to say the Hot Pepper Red is striking and am really happy with it! Welcome to BN @Riajk Very happy to see another Black Diamond! The white looks really good with the darker grey top, flares, etc.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Speed Devil

Mar 03, 2022

I was really sad they discontinued Rapid Red. That is a nice color. I do have to say the Hot Pepper Red is striking and am really happy with it! Welcome to BN @Riajk Very happy to see another Black Diamond! The white looks really good with the darker grey top, flares, etc.

I'd of gone for RHCP before Rapid, but it is what it is.

Gotta post pics once you get it btw Maria

Rank III

Mar 03, 2022

Awesome build! I ordered in February 21 too. Mine just got delivered to the dealer today. Just gonna be waiting on some accessories to get installed that I ordered yesterday. Was waiting for the bronc to ship b4 I did. That backfired. Lol.
My build is a 2 door bd manual, cactus gray. Non squatched. Got my vin in January. Built on 2-22-22. Will prob remember my broncos birth date more than my girlfriends kidding of course. Haven’t missed one yet.
Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Mar 04, 2022

Hey I know it late or early for some, but I was told it all depends on how many orders your dealership has, at that time so might be the only one in New Jersey. So once again I might be screwed without Enjoying it. LOL
Mastertiger87

Rank V

Mar 04, 2022

Great date to receive your Bronco 2/22/2022. Beautiful thing Enjoy and Drive Safe!!! ;)
Mastertiger87

Rank III

Mar 05, 2022

Crazy how installation costs are for ford. $30 to put a tire cover on, $10 for a hitch plug and placing mats. $50 to put on door sill plates. And then $10 for the keyless item installed. That seems more complicated to me than the others. Am I missing something? Most of the fees seem fair and maybe you should be charged if you can’t install your own mats. It was just interesting to me.

Rank V

Mar 05, 2022

Crazy how installation costs are for ford. $30 to put a tire cover on, $10 for a hitch plug and placing mats. $50 to put on door sill plates. And then $10 for the keyless item installed. That seems more complicated to me than the others. Am I missing something? Most of the fees seem fair and maybe you should be charged if you can’t install your own mats. It was just interesting to me.

They just reference a shop manual or how many hours/minutes labor x shop rate for that “job”. Install Mats may take 6 minutes in the manual or 1/10 their shop labor rate. Assume $100 shop rate x .10 = $10, etc.

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 23, 2022

My friend and I
Reserved July 14 2020. 8:25 am
#1 Lost Rapid Red & #2 Antimatter Blue.
“Re submitted “ orders last October.
Finally Scheduled Jan 29 week.
Built and received about a week and a half ago.
“The Double Black Diamonds “

BF34CF97-AC4B-4ABA-879B-3C4F799075EC.jpeg
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 23, 2022

Good Morning,

They are Beautiful!!!! So there is Hope I might get before the end of this Year. Fingers are still crossed. You Have
Safe Travels and Enjoy them Both.
Thank you so much for sharing with me. Do Appreciate and Love Good News
14U