Super Supporter II

Jun 3, 2020
Texas, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Sigley
Member #

Shame she got herself in that predicament, hope she has a full recovery. I know she got tossed out but I will say it looks like the Bronco Sport did an exceptional job protecting the cabin. The roof didn’t hardly collapse at all and all the doors are buttoned shut. I would say thats definitely a 5 star rating.

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

If you ignore the signs, Its in God’s hands. Feel sorry for the families that have to deal with the after.
Its not in gods hands its on you. These entitled generation people don't think the rules apply to them and blame every thing else but themselves. She could have killed someone coming up the proper way.She is not a victim.

These sort of incidents is what closes areas to the public, areas we pay for. Seen too much of it in my life.

lonzo71

Rank VI

Promoter II

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Its not in gods hands its on you. These entitled generation people don't think the rules apply to them and blame every thing else but themselves. She could have killed someone coming up the proper way.She is not a victim.

These sort of incidents is what closes areas to the public, areas we pay for. Seen too much of it in my life.
Well, its in God’s hand to decide on living/dying, but I agree totally, and its a shame. We pay for it not just areas, its in the vehicles. Do I dare mention backup cams? Heat sensors cause people living their kids in the car. Personal responsibility has gone out the window for years. It’s just getting worse.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

This a video of a Jeep going down last year in virtually the same place, a few seconds later and the crash would have involved two vehicles. This was in the thread on 6G the video will just scare the living daylights out of you.

View attachment 18804

This is like going on a beautiful hike...birds are singing...air is clean...sunny day...ahhhhhhhh

THEN A CESSNA CRASHES 20 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU WITH NO WARNING! :eek:

I would have nightmares the rest of my life!! Poor people!!

Reactions: GDavis and LR48

Heidi.Blue.42

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland, TX
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
Hansing
Member #

This a video of a Jeep going down last year in virtually the same place, a few seconds later and the crash would have involved two vehicles. This was in the thread on 6G the video will just scare the living daylights out of you.

View attachment 18804

OMG, my heart was in my throat the whole time I watched that!