Bimini Tops

Areeves
May 30, 2022

Rank II

May 30, 2022

Just took the hard to off my Wildtrak (love the look and open air). I want to purchase a mesh bimini top. Currently looking at the Jtop but there are Bestop and others. Any input on the best bimini top to purchase would be appreciated.

Attachments

BRaptor_87, Darrel
Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2022

Rank V

May 30, 2022

you might want to hold your horses, before you break out some cash. I have a JTop custom print showing up by end of week. Hope to have install complete by the weekend and then can update you on the my opinions (keep in mind these would be my opinions)
BRaptor_87, Deano Bronc

Rank II

May 30, 2022

you might want to hold your horses, before you break out some cash. I have a JTop custom print showing up by end of week. Hope to have install complete by the weekend and then can update you on the my opinions (keep in mind these would be my opinions)
Look forward to hearing your thoughts....Thanks!!

Rank VI

May 30, 2022

I have jtop in titanium. Fit is great, solid without much movement up to 80mph. Def recommend.359B2E53-3492-402E-AF08-7F2B7575F481.jpeg
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
Daniajpsu, BRaptor_87

Rank II

May 30, 2022

Ride looks sweet!! Thank you

Burrito Connoisseur

May 30, 2022

If you have a bunch of FordPass points from your Bronco purchase and nothing to spend those points on, I'd just get the Bestop Bimini from the Ford Accessories. Should be able to buy them at your dealer's parts counter.

Otherwise, personal preference sorta thing. There are several options available and most seem decent—I haven't come across one that people said to absolutely avoid. Personally I intend on getting the Bestop one because it is compatible with the Bestop softop (which I also plan on getting).
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
BRaptor_87

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 30, 2022

Just took the hard to off my Wildtrak (love the look and open air). I want to purchase a mesh bimini top. Currently looking at the Jtop but there are Bestop and others. Any input on the best bimini top to purchase would be appreciated.
I went with JTops. I'm still waiting on mine, so I can't offer any comments on it. JTops has been sending me emails on a regular basis with updates. I ordered before they went into production.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 30, 2022

If you have a bunch of FordPass points from your Bronco purchase and nothing to spend those points on, I'd just get the Bestop Bimini from the Ford Accessories. Should be able to buy them at your dealer's parts counter.

Otherwise, personal preference sorta thing. There are several options available and most seem decent—I haven't come across one that people said to absolutely avoid. Personally I intend on getting the Bestop one because it is compatible with the Bestop softop (which I also plan on getting).
spent my fordpass $ on fords bolt up hitch
14U

Rank V

Jun 02, 2022

Like Xmas morn, Jtop in house. Have gotten thru the 1st stage of applying the Velcro, now sitting for 24hrs to stick the edging. I did paint tape off the velcro and mock secured the top.
Thats as far as i got. More to come
BRaptor_87, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 03, 2022

The Bimimi top from Bestop easy to install and have been very happy with it. Drove a week and then retightened straps to eliminate some initial wind chatter.
BRaptor_87

Rank V

Jun 03, 2022

should have final review tomorrow

Rank V

Jun 03, 2022

Solid product so far, up n running small test drive and it is a must for comfort. Simple install hardest part waiting for Velcro to adhere. Have made several adjustments and letting sun soften it to do some more final stretches then add the Stryker brackets back on and hopefully not have to fit alignments. 5 mins to peel it off for full sun.

Attachments

annek, BRaptor_87

🐎Moab bound🐎

Jun 03, 2022

I can't wait until I get mine from JTops!! The sun is very hot here in NM - and no rain clouds expected for another week. There were some dark clouds in the sky as I left work last night. I flopped the top back hoping I would get rained on, but, no. But, at least I didn't have the sun beating down on me. Please JTops, ship my bimini top soon!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!

Rank II

Jun 03, 2022

I have been going topless this week without a bimini. I only have a hard top so hoping I can trust the weather man and no surprise rain. Supposed to rain Saturday so will be putting the hardtop back on.
BRaptor_87, Darrel

Rank IV

Jun 04, 2022

What is the link to JTOP and cost?

Has anyone tried Rough Country?

https://www.roughcountry.com/rc-ford-bronco-mesh-bikini-top-85116.html
BRaptor_87, Ladyinbluebronco

🐎Moab bound🐎

Jun 04, 2022

Jtopsusa.com and are about $350. You can keep them on even with the soft top on. I think they just started production for hard tops. I don't have mine yet. I have nit seen any complaints here or on FB. I did not check out rough country.
BRaptor_87

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

Got my JTop Bimini on and I’m ready to go go go!!

I use my BRONCO for my mobile business and on any given sunny day in good old Chicagoland I want my top down. I love the open air feel and the sun beating down on me but scorching my eye balls and backs of my legs wasn’t a good thing. This shade is a game changer. No more worries with burned bumm. This is by far my favorite accessory and investment. It fits like a glove and it doesn’t flop like I’ve heard some do. It was easy to install and I did it by myself.
Plus it makes me feel like I’m at the ocean and in a happy place…Giddyup!

Attachments

BRaptor_87, MobScene13

Rank II

Jun 10, 2022

Looks great! I am looking forward to the day my top arrives.
Ladyinbluebronco

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

Here you go. This is the BRONCO link. They have one for Jeep also.
https://www.jtopsusa.com/bronco
BRaptor_87

Rank V

Jun 10, 2022

Solid product so far, up n running small test drive and it is a must for comfort. Simple install hardest part waiting for Velcro to adhere. Have made several adjustments and letting sun soften it to do some more final stretches then add the Stryker brackets back on and hopefully not have to fit alignments. 5 mins to peel it off for full sun.
That looks awesome.