Big Trouble with Verification or the Sport Badlands

1Five1 Garage
Jun 23, 2021

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

We purchased our Bronco Sport Badlands on March 29th. and still have not been about to verify the "Model" with off roadeo.

Before anyone say just redo the process, we have 3 times. We are currently (for the last 2 months) talking to the off-roadeo customer service and have been very good. The issue that they are having is that they can see the purchase of the vehicle but the model doesn't show up.

Has anyone else had this issue?

can @Laura or @David shed any lite on what system they are talking about and hot I can get it fixed?

we have one year to use it but would suck if that one year is used up by the glitch in there system.

I have talk to Customer service multiple times. (once a week to try to find out about this and how to fix it. nothing so far.)
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2021

Rank V

Jun 24, 2021

LOL after 2 months of calling they went ahead and verified it.... i told them i could send the copies of the parperwork showing it was a new Bronco Sport Badlands from the dealership, the registration, the videos of us with the Sport. They finally went ahead and completed the verification process.

Something in the system had a glitch. I even called Bronco Customer Service and they had no idea what it was.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jul 06, 2021

I signed up last Friday and received an email that said my Bronco Sport Badlands could not be verified and that the program headquarters was going to look into it and contact me. I have not heard anything back since.

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

keep bugging them. thats what we did.
TEEDEE

Rank VI

Jul 06, 2021

We purchased our Bronco Sport Badlands on March 29th. and still have not been about to verify the "Model" with off roadeo.

Before anyone say just redo the process, we have 3 times. We are currently (for the last 2 months) talking to the off-roadeo customer service and have been very good. The issue that they are having is that they can see the purchase of the vehicle but the model doesn't show up.

Has anyone else had this issue?

can @Laura or @David shed any lite on what system they are talking about and hot I can get it fixed?

we have one year to use it but would suck if that one year is used up by the glitch in there system.

I have talk to Customer service multiple times. (once a week to try to find out about this and how to fix it. nothing so far.)
Only problem I had was the res for my Bronco was under my wife and actual order at the dealer was under my name so when I created the off-rodeo account and tried to verify it wouldn't connect the two. I emailed them, they called me within 20 minutes and straightened it out over the phone.

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

Only problem I had was the res for my Bronco was under my wife and actual order at the dealer was under my name so when I created the off-rodeo account and tried to verify it wouldn't connect the two. I emailed them, they called me within 20 minutes and straightened it out over the phone.

My wife had it registered and well as on Off Roadeo. After I had called them a couple times, after she tried, I told them they could deal with me or they could deal with her. I added, and she is REALLY mean... problem fixed in 5 minutes. LOL
Level3Looper, srick76