Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 14, 2021
CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Yost
We'll see what happens. I'm out west I reserved day one was one of the first orders completed at my dealership and have a build date of June 28th.

2Dr Automatic Mid with no SAS pack.

But I have a standard hardtop and tow package working against me I think.

VIN ends in 68989

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Just signed up on the Forums...

Got an email back in April with a build week of 6/21 for my 4dr BB

Seeing most of y'all having pushbacks, I'm sure mine will be too.

Serial #: 69XXX
Welcome to Bronco Nation and congrats on getting your build notice. Push back or not, you are getting pretty close!

Drinxxs04

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 3, 2021
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Drinkwater
Member #

14…I’ll take it the big bend is very underrated. Capable, offers the tech need without the overkill or the washout of the off road experience….yeah front camera s cool and wireless charger is nice….but experience your vehicle in the outdoors stop focusing on tech. Anyways it’s the perfect rig for true customization without worrying of interference of higher trim tech….future checklist. my own seat covers…check….custom bumpers…check….better quality speakers…got it…multiple grilles when available (big bend one is awesome match with classic and modern). And exhaust upgrade. All while using the extra $5000 to $8000 on a higher trim where I would probably still do these changes.

2.7 and sas gives me all I need to enjoy the bronco and outdoors. The customization makes it our own, brings back the American spirit of working on your own vehicle.

meshyf

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 14, 2021
CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Yost
Well I checked out my build today. Ford said June to build but checking the internal viability it's been updated and shows an August build date. So now I'm thinking I got pushed back and I'm not expecting to get the Bronco until September October. Bummer...