Champion I

Sep 16, 2020
Cibolo, TX, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Brittain
Member #

Got some photos of a Big Bend in Cactus Grey at my local dealer. Found a little Bronco light gem in the rear storage area. Decent leg and shoulder room. No major blind spot issues like in similar-sized vehicles. Like where all the console controls are located for ease of use on the road.

Attachments

Airwolf

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 23, 2020
El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Got some photos of a Big Bend in Cactus Grey at my local dealer. Found a little Bronco light gem in the rear storage area. Decent leg and shoulder room. No major blind spot issues like in similar-sized vehicles. Like where all the console controls are located for ease of use on the road.
Good to see the CG on an actual vehicle

Reactions: BroncoinIdaho77

rms34208

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Siegel
Are your local Ford dealers offering discounts advertised, I was really surprised that BrandonFord in Brandon Florida is offering nearly $2000 off on Big Bends .My guess
is that Ford really wants the Jeep crossovers immediately in 2021!

rms34208

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Siegel
Brandon Ford is the Largest volume dealer on the East Coast of the US. Several other Florida dealers will meet their prices.
brandonford.com

Reactions: Bronc96

rms34208

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Siegel
Has anyone been able to test drive a unit? Would like to hear comments on any unit, fit and finish, quiet? Smooth transmission, tire noise. The unit I saw has Continental tires not Falkens. Never been impressed with Contis.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Has anyone been able to test drive a unit? Would like to hear comments on any unit, fit and finish, quiet? Smooth transmission, tire noise. The unit I saw has Continental tires not Falkens. Never been impressed with Contis.
The badkands had falkens. They wouldnt let me drive it. We had a outer banks with area 51 drive through the lot while i was there. They said it was private owner. But it was plain with no accessories.

Reactions: Bronc96

BroncoinIdaho77

Rank III

Champion III

Apr 19, 2021
Boise, Ada County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Tom
Last Name
S
Member #

I bought a Big Bend in April, coming up on 30 days ownership…so far I love it. Owned several Wranglerd and Grand Cherokees before this…the new BS reminds me of the first generation Grand Cherokees…quiet ride, very smooth, handles great. The sport mode is very snappy and works well on highway driving out West, with 80 mph no issue. Eco mode nets me about 32 mpg…about 28-29 at interstate speeds. Takes a little getting used to auto shut off and the rotary shifter, but I’m used to it now. My Big Bend was a special order so I have a few extras that the others don’t. Overall, I’m very pleased and can’t see myself going back to Jeep. I’ll be checking out the Bronco 2 door next. If you have other questions about then Sport Big Bend, let me know.