Big Bend’s are being Delivered!

TXArchitect
Dec 04, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

Got some photos of a Big Bend in Cactus Grey at my local dealer. Found a little Bronco light gem in the rear storage area. Decent leg and shoulder room. No major blind spot issues like in similar-sized vehicles. Like where all the console controls are located for ease of use on the road.

Attachments

TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Bschurr, BroncoinIdaho77
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 04, 2020

Rank V

Dec 04, 2020

Got some photos of a Big Bend in Cactus Grey at my local dealer. Found a little Bronco light gem in the rear storage area. Decent leg and shoulder room. No major blind spot issues like in similar-sized vehicles. Like where all the console controls are located for ease of use on the road.
Good to see the CG on an actual vehicle
BroncoinIdaho77

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

That CG is actually a really nice shade. I thought it would be odd but it isnt. Maybe I should have ordered that color on my FE.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
BroncoinIdaho77

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 04, 2020

Waiting on one to arrive at my local dealer to take a peek. Still don't think I could do the rotary shifter. Might consider one in about 15 years when my old ass can't climb up in a regular Bronco anymore. LOL
BroncoinIdaho77, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

Love the Easter Egg on the rear window! Thank you! That made my day!
BroncoinIdaho77

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2021

Are your local Ford dealers offering discounts advertised, I was really surprised that BrandonFord in Brandon Florida is offering nearly $2000 off on Big Bends .My guess
is that Ford really wants the Jeep crossovers immediately in 2021!
BroncoStoked, Bronc96

Rank III

Jan 02, 2021

Where did you see the offer?

I looked at their website quick:
https://www.brandonford.com/clp-reserve-a-2021-ford-bronco-tampa-fl
Bronc96

Rank III

Jan 02, 2021

My Florida local Ford dealer is offering sticker price. They seem like good people, have been in and talked with them about the Bronco.
Bronc96

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2021

Brandon Ford is the Largest volume dealer on the East Coast of the US. Several other Florida dealers will meet their prices.
brandonford.com
Bronc96

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2021

The dark grey is a base, Cactus grey is a Big Bend.
Mathews-Currie Ford . Nakomis ,Florida
Thursday Dec 31,2020

Attachments

BroncoinIdaho77, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2021

In Tennessee, we have a badlands as a loaner vehicle only now. I did get to sit in it and it was comfortable but kinda small.

Attachments

2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Bronc96, Timothy

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2021

Has anyone been able to test drive a unit? Would like to hear comments on any unit, fit and finish, quiet? Smooth transmission, tire noise. The unit I saw has Continental tires not Falkens. Never been impressed with Contis.
Bronc96, Slownstddy

Rank III

Jan 03, 2021

In Tennessee, we have a badlands as a loaner vehicle only now. I did get to sit in it and it was comfortable but kinda small.
Fun loaner!

Rank 0

Jan 03, 2021

I currently have an Escape 2013, it appeared to be approximately 6 inches shorter.

Rank VI

Jan 03, 2021

Has anyone been able to test drive a unit? Would like to hear comments on any unit, fit and finish, quiet? Smooth transmission, tire noise. The unit I saw has Continental tires not Falkens. Never been impressed with Contis.
The badkands had falkens. They wouldnt let me drive it. We had a outer banks with area 51 drive through the lot while i was there. They said it was private owner. But it was plain with no accessories.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 03, 2021

I saw a Bronco Sport in the wild for the first time the other day. Not which trim this is...

0FA42241-58D1-4295-85C4-6F6F61840F2C.jpeg
BroncoinIdaho77, PSUTE

Rank 0

Jan 13, 2021

I saw a Bronco Sport in the wild for the first time the other day. Not which trim this is...

View attachment 7029
Based on my over-studying of all brochures and advertising I can find, that's an Outer Banks. Wheel style and black roof are the giveaway.
Cooknn

Rank IV

May 14, 2021

I bought a Big Bend in April, coming up on 30 days ownership…so far I love it. Owned several Wranglerd and Grand Cherokees before this…the new BS reminds me of the first generation Grand Cherokees…quiet ride, very smooth, handles great. The sport mode is very snappy and works well on highway driving out West, with 80 mph no issue. Eco mode nets me about 32 mpg…about 28-29 at interstate speeds. Takes a little getting used to auto shut off and the rotary shifter, but I’m used to it now. My Big Bend was a special order so I have a few extras that the others don’t. Overall, I’m very pleased and can’t see myself going back to Jeep. I’ll be checking out the Bronco 2 door next. If you have other questions about then Sport Big Bend, let me know.

Rank IV

Jun 06, 2021

My Big Bend in cactus gray on a drive thru southern Idaho near the City of Rocks National Monument.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, TK1215