Best Valentines gift!

AS1LV1A
Jan 20, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 20, 2022

Just got my scheduled production date for the week of February 14th! I’m so excited I can’t wait for it to arrive! Living in New England I’ve been patiently hoping to get it before winter ends to try out the GOAT modes.

Attachments

Jakob1972, Crawler Green
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 20, 2022

That’s my production week too! I mean my husband’s…….
AS1LV1A

No Ragerts

Jan 21, 2022

Just got my scheduled production date for the week of February 14th! I’m so excited I can’t wait for it to arrive! Living in New England I’ve been patiently hoping to get it before winter ends to try out the GOAT modes.
Congrats Anne! I wish I knew what to get my wife for Valentines Day!

BTW - she hates my Bronco because it’s too high and hard for her to get in. But, she also hates my Porsche because it too low! And, she hates my bikes because she thinks they are dangerous! Ahhhhh women…:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Cornwelltoolman

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

That’s my production week too! I mean my husband’s…….

So exciting!!!

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Congrats Anne! I wish I knew what to get my wife for Valentines Day!

BTW - she hates my Bronco because it’s too high and hard for her to get in. But, she also hates my Porsche because it too low! And, she hates my bikes because she thinks they are dangerous! Ahhhhh women…:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Can’t go wrong with diamonds HA
Bschurr

No Ragerts

Jan 21, 2022

Again? LOL
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Again? LOL

Or a puppy!!!

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

I got the same email! I am SO excited!