Can I Order an Everglades Now?

BRUNCLE
Feb 28, 2022

Rank V

Feb 28, 2022

Since my Bronco Outer Banks order moved along too fast and is already in production, my dealer told me that it's too late to convert it to an Everglades order.

Question: Will I still be able to place a separate order for a Bronco Everglades now?

Here's how I'm hoping it'll play out - please let me know if it's reasonable
  • Place a regular Bronco order by March 7 before the order bank closes. I'm guessing any random model will do (Big Bend / Black Diamond / Outerbanks, etc.)?
  • When the Everglades order bank opens up on March 9, have my dealership change the order to an Everglades model.
  • Sell my existing Bronco Outer Banks after I get it (probably in early April), and wait for the Everglades to arrive in summer.
I'm ok with being patient and going through all this trouble as long as I can get the Everglades model, which is the one I really want. Any thoughts?
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2022

Gladesmen

Feb 28, 2022

Ooh don’t want to rain on your parade, but your chances are really going to be slim. If I remember correctly you have to have a reservation from last September or earlier ( someone please correct me) so getting a res before they close the banks may not help you. And if you can use that res to get the Glades you will have 30,000 res holders that have the opportunity to change to the Glades.
Don’t give up as we have all seen crazier things happen just don’t get your hopes too high. Good luck and I hope you get the Bronco you really want.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank V

Feb 28, 2022

I think you can... but lord knows WHEN you'll actually get the Everglades. Summer might be a dream. Just be sure if you place an order to have the dealer '99' the status code so it doesn't get picked up and built (like, don't order a Base with a P19 code).

Here's what Ford has to say about it:

How can I get a Bronco Everglades and the Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 Package?
For the 2022 model year, all Bronco Everglades and HOSS 3.0 packages will go to existing unscheduled order holders. If you would like a chance at one these new models, make sure you have an unscheduled order prior to March 7, 2022. Starting on March 9, 2022, see your dealer to update your existing order to one of these new models.

Source: https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/owner-resources/bronco/bronco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#I have a Bronco SUV reservation but have not converted it to an order yet, what steps do I take to convert my reservation?
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
BRUNCLE