Aug 5, 2020
Oakley, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

Hello all Bay Area Bronco Fans!

I wanted to start a discussion about the idea of "power of numbers," I saw what some of the future owners are doing in Texas.* I also saw a dealership in Alabama**, that is doing the same thing. How do you all feel about banding together, locating a dealership in the Bay Area and see if we can work out some sort of group deals?

Given this being the return of the Bronco, and this is the first run, I think a dealership could benefit immensely by working with this new group.

I also think finding a dealership that works closely with an aftermarket retailer could mutually help our new clubs from the start. I think we could get add-ons and rig builds as a group to save on costs.

I'm just throwing out some ideas?

**()

Reactions: Bsooudi

RandallLG

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 4, 2020
California, USA
Member #

Damn, you guys are going to make me spend all my money before I even have the thing parked in my driveway!! Lol.

There are a lot of vendors out there who already deal with Bronco specific parts and my hope is they start dealing for the sixth gen as well. I would prefer to keep my business with them rather than the dealerships for a few reasons. Product support is going to be far superior to the dealerships, supporting local businesses and other Bronco enthusiasts, etc. etc. Can we look at mass purchases through those guys first before the dealerships? I like the concept of the mass purchases, just want to make sure my money goes to the right folks.

Carbnight

Rank III

Super Supporter II

Aug 5, 2020
Oakley, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

Damn, you guys are going to make me spend all my money before I even have the thing parked in my driveway!! Lol.

There are a lot of vendors out there who already deal with Bronco specific parts and my hope is they start dealing for the sixth gen as well. I would prefer to keep my business with them rather than the dealerships for a few reasons. Product support is going to be far superior to the dealerships, supporting local businesses and other Bronco enthusiasts, etc. etc. Can we look at mass purchases through those guys first before the dealerships? I like the concept of the mass purchases, just want to make sure my money goes to the right folks.
I agree with you on aftermarket items. I too like to support local retailers.

First we need to get our rigs, I have noticed some dealers are looking into getting onboard with the whole BN community, and by that, they seem to be willing to "hook" us first run owners up with deals and discounts. I think with the hope of cashing in on the next wave of owners who "wait" for us to get the kinks out. From what I have learned, dealerships that order and sell more Broncos get to pick up more specialty rigs in the future. So if in the future a Raptor version of the Bronco hits the shelves, the bigger dealership will get first dibs.

I want to capitalize on the dealerships that want to "help us, to help them," and if we can get a dealership to work with a local off-road retailer, and get discounts on add-ons through the dealership I think we can protect any warranties.

Fotschfest

Rank III

Champion III

Aug 1, 2020
San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Fotsch
Member #

Hello all Bay Area Bronco Fans!

I wanted to start a discussion about the idea of "power of numbers," I saw what some of the future owners are doing in Texas.* I also saw a dealership in Alabama**, that is doing the same thing. How do you all feel about banding together, locating a dealership in the Bay Area and see if we can work out some sort of group deals?

Given this being the return of the Bronco, and this is the first run, I think a dealership could benefit immensely by working with this new group.

I also think finding a dealership that works closely with an aftermarket retailer could mutually help our new clubs from the start. I think we could get add-ons and rig builds as a group to save on costs.

I'm just throwing out some ideas?

**()
Let me know what dealership you're thinking. I'm in San Jose

Deepshag

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

I am currently planning on The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. No BS. Will accept discounts as applicable and they show you all paperwork 100% MSRP with no dealer mark-ups. I hit them up and they sent me the brochures right way. I am 20 miles or so from there, but will not use the San Jose companies who will not answer any questions - Please investigate The Ford Store and get back to me if interested.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Hello Bay Area folks. I'm from Arizona, but my wife's family is in Orinda in the East bay, so we head up there a few times a year (drive so we can take our dog). The long drives across I-10 and up I-5 is part of the reason I'm springing for the Lux package and its adaptive cruise control!

Anyway, if you start a Bay Area group, I'd love to join just to keep up with good drives and off-roading spots in the area when we are spending a week or two in the area.

Reactions: TK1215

bigbend4J

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 16, 2021
Hollister, CA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Rojas
Member #

Ordered mine in Hollister. There were only 50 orders when I completed mine. Can't wait to see you all out there on the road!