Bay Area Bronco Fan

Fotschfest
Aug 01, 2020

Rank III

Aug 01, 2020

Excited to join this community and future bronco events. Have the 4 door first edition coming my way next year.
14U, Lance10322
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 01, 2020

Road trip!!!

Aug 01, 2020

Welcome to BN. What do you think of the color options for the FE?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank III

Aug 01, 2020

Welcome to BN. What do you think of the color options for the FE?
Could you point me in the direction of what they’ve said about the FE color options? I heard they are only offering one interior color which I find a bit odd. My opinion, but for that many pennies, I’d love to be able to customize to my liking.

Road trip!!!

Aug 01, 2020

Bronco Exterior.jpg

Rank III

Aug 01, 2020

Thank you! I guess I’d lean toward Cactus Grey.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Aug 01, 2020

Thank you! I guess I’d lean toward Cactus Grey.
C135668D-F291-4E65-8300-73D1EA5202FA.jpeg
Cactus Gray
Deano Bronc, SierraHotelBronco

Wank ER

Aug 01, 2020

Hey fellow Bay Area Bronco enthusiasts. I'm out of Campbell and was lucky enough to get in on the day one FE. It will be fun to see each other on the road within a year! Which dealer were you appointed? I spoke with Morgan Hill Ford Store and they confirmed no ADM, and they will accept X-pricing. They will also show the invoice from Ford with all purchases. I'm leaning towards the Rapid Red but like all 4 options. Let's keep in touch as things progress.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
bigbend4J, moze

Rank III

Aug 02, 2020

I’m at Capitol Ford. They said no ADM. I saw online the 2021 Bronco FE wouldn’t be included in the x-pricing. Is that not the case?

for sure let’s keep in touch. Need a Bronco Bud for sure
14U, Carbnight

Rank V

Aug 02, 2020

Hey Bay Area folks. I’m in Los Gatos! Can wait to see all these Broncos around town. And thanks for the heads up that Capital Ford won’t be marking them up! That’s where I have my reservation at as well.
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021
Carbnight

Rank 0

Aug 02, 2020

I'm in Vacaville, CA looking forward to seeing yall on the trail
Carbnight

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2020

Nice to see another First Edition reservation join! The other thing we are waiting for in terms of options is if "Navy Pier" will, or will not be, our only interior color choice. I think you will find a lot of discussion on the FE here.
I wasn't there...
Deepshag

Rank II

Aug 04, 2020

Same here, fellow Vacavillian
Reserved 2021 4 Door Black Diamond, Area 51 - Sasquatch - Own a 2019 F150 3.5 Eco Tuned on E30 Fuel, Tastefully Moded
Deepshag

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

Excited to join this community and future bronco events. Have the 4 door first edition coming my way next year.
I'm from Oakley, CA and hope to get this Bay Area Bronco Nation Club started!!!
Deepshag

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

Hey fellow Bay Area Bronco enthusiasts. I'm out of Campbell and was lucky enough to get in on the day one FE. It will be fun to see each other on the road within a year! Which dealer were you appointed? I spoke with Morgan Hill Ford Store and they confirmed no ADM, and they will accept X-pricing. They will also show the invoice from Ford with all purchases. I'm leaning towards the Rapid Red but like all 4 options. Let's keep in touch as things progress.
Deepshag

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

Hey Bay Area folks. I’m in Los Gatos! Can wait to see all these Broncos around town. And thanks for the heads up that Capital Ford won’t be marking them up! That’s where I have my reservation at as well.

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

Rank 0

Aug 07, 2020

I am in Martinez and thinking of switching dealer from Concord to Walnut Creek Ford
JasonF, Carbnight

Rank V

Aug 07, 2020

I am currently with Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood, I sent them an email about purchasing questions. I will let the group from our area know.
Did you see what some people are doing in Texas?

Rank V

Aug 07, 2020

I’m at Capitol Ford. They said no ADM. I saw online the 2021 Bronco FE wouldn’t be included in the x-pricing. Is that not the case?

for sure let’s keep in touch. Need a Bronco Bud for sure

I'm moving from Capitol Ford to Morgan Hill. They've been way more knowledgable and responsive (Capitol couldn't commit to no ADM for days). I'm in San Jose (Santa Teresa area).

Rank V

Aug 07, 2020

I'm moving from Capitol Ford to Morgan Hill. They've been way more knowledgable and responsive (Capitol couldn't commit to no ADM for days). I'm in San Jose (Santa Teresa area).

I bought my F150 at Morgan Hill Ford a few years ago, they're not bad. They were going to be my preferred dealer but when it came time to place the reservation, I couldn't find them on the list, must have been user error on my part. For the Bay Area folks, I would advise to steer clear of Frontier and Sunnyvale Ford. I've seen massive mark-ups ($20-50k over MSRP) on the GT350s and Raptors. I am sure they will try to gouge anyone with a first edition reservation.
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021
moze, SierraHotelBronco