Base squach or Black diamond mid package????

Dylan1384
Oct 14, 2021

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

I’m stuck between these two.
Bronco_Adventure
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

I have a black diamond on order but I’m going into the dealer tomorrow to change mine to a base squatch
Pawel Kaliszan, Bronco_Adventure

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

I have a black diamond on order but I’m going into the dealer tomorrow to change mine to a base squatch
dammnnnn I’m on the same boat. I love the Marin grade vinyl and the wash out floors but the base squat has looks so dope. I’m just so pressed now lol.
Bronco_Adventure

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

So the way I looked at it I can get the seats and floors I want or get everything else I want for the same price. After building it today to figure out what I was going in tomorrow to do it clicked.
Bronco_Adventure

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

So the way I looked at it I can get the seats and floors I want or get everything else I want for the same price. After building it today to figure out what I was going in tomorrow to do it clicked.
I really want the floors and all that but damn no mid package and idk squatch is dope. Also gonna be mostly used for daily and not much off road. But still I want it to look cool.
Bronco_Adventure

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Go with what you will love the most and won’t regret not getting the other.
Bronco_Adventure

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

I have a basesquatch and I love it . If I could afford to Sasquatch a higher trim I would love it even more

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

I have a basesquatch and I love it . If I could afford to Sasquatch a higher trim I would love it even more
How is it for everyday driving? Also how’s the base interior to live with?

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

How is it for everyday driving? Also how’s the base interior to live with?

Every day driving is amazing and very quiet for being on 35 inch tires . The interior is perfect for me …it’s actually the best interior To date I have sat in for my back . Long drives are fun again . I can’t even believe it’s the base model. I also have the cover king molle seat covers and those are amazing as well .
Dylan1384

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

I’m stuck between these two.
Oh gosh take the Base and Sashquatch it.

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

Oh gosh take the Base and Sashquatch it.
I just need to see by tomorrow if I go for that over a nicer interior experience.

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

I just need to see by tomorrow if I go for that over a nicer interior experience.
I test drove a squatched mannequin with cloth seats and no interior options. SO fun to drive!! It made up for the lack of interior options. Plus the cloth seats were very comfy. As the years go on, you can upgrade your interior to what you want. There will be plenty of used interior parts by then and tons of aftermarket parts for it.

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

I test drove a squatched mannequin with cloth seats and no interior options. SO fun to drive!! It made up for the lack of interior options. Plus the cloth seats were very comfy. As the years go on, you can upgrade your interior to what you want. There will be plenty of used interior parts by then and tons of aftermarket parts for it.
I completely get you. I’m just stuck right now lol. Will it take longer for the base squatch or the black diamond mid package to get delivered?

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

I completely get you. I’m just stuck right now lol. Will it take longer for the base squatch or the black diamond mid package to get delivered?
Well I know for MY21 Ford said the Sashquatch Package would take longer than w/o but I don't know for my22. I think it also depends upon the other configurations you would have.

EDIT: Ok, ask yourself this. "In two years will I have any regrets from what I deleted out just to get it sooner?"

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

Well I know for MY21 Ford said the Sashquatch Package would take longer than w/o but I don't know for my22. I think it also depends upon the other configurations you would have.

EDIT: Ok, ask yourself this. "In two years will I have any regrets from what I deleted out just to get it sooner?"
Yah I feel you. Man I’m up so late trying to make my choice lol. Need to go to Ford in the morning. Sasquatch looks so cool and has so many great features but the black diamond has pretty much everything I want. But then I don get the squatch.

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Yah I feel you. Man I’m up so late trying to make my choice lol. Need to go to Ford in the morning. Sasquatch looks so cool and has so many great features but the black diamond has pretty much everything I want. But then I don get the squatch.
So what was your answer when you asked yourself the question?

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

So what was your answer when you asked yourself the question?
I love the bigger tire look and all that and I’m honestly just picking at the base because it’s a base. I wanted remote start witch you can’t get on that once either. Honestly stuck lol

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

I know the answer. Perhaps you should get both. You have time to hussel for the money. Sell something, work overtime, get a second part-time job, etc. Problem solved!

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

I know the answer. Perhaps you should get both. You have time to hussel for the money. Sell something, work overtime, get a second part-time job, etc. Problem solved!
Goes from 41 to 46 with out all the dealer bull shit.

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

Base squatch is 39 lol