Base ManSquatch Roadblock!??

Bronc96
Nov 15, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 15, 2020

Hey all, I was playing around with the B&P last night for the millionth time...I know...exciting Saturday evening...but is the life of someone who is Bronc obsessed! Anyways, I noticed something concerning for those interested in ordering the BaseSquatch with 7spd in the footnotes. It looks like the Base is the only trim that has the footnote 7spd n/a with Advanced 4x4 which comes standard as part of the Squatch pkg.

From the B&P Reference Guide:
"7-Speed Manual Transmission (NOTE: Requires 2-Door Standard 4x4 and 2.3L Engine. Not available on 2-Door Advanced 4x4 and all 4-Door; Includes Granny Gear and Crank in Gear function and Hill Descent Control™)"

Just wanted to see if any of my fellow BN friends had noticed this? Seems like another play to force buyers to upper trim levels...hopefully just an error.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 15, 2020

I thought the manual and squatch weren't yet available.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank VI

Nov 15, 2020

Not listed on B&P yet due to late 2021 availability, but should still be available..hopefully.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 15, 2020

Hey all, I was playing around with the B&P last night for the millionth time...I know...exciting Saturday evening...but is the life of someone who is Bronc obsessed! Anyways, I noticed something concerning for those interested in ordering the BaseSquatch with 7spd in the footnotes. It looks like the Base is the only trim that has the footnote 7spd n/a with Advanced 4x4 which comes standard as part of the Squatch pkg.

From the B&P Reference Guide:
"7-Speed Manual Transmission (NOTE: Requires 2-Door Standard 4x4 and 2.3L Engine. Not available on 2-Door Advanced 4x4 and all 4-Door; Includes Granny Gear and Crank in Gear function and Hill Descent Control™)"

Just wanted to see if any of my fellow BN friends had noticed this? Seems like another play to force buyers to upper trim levels...hopefully just an error.
Yes, I've seen that, hoping it's just an error, and dealers will have more options when placing orders than are currently shown in B&P. For example, 4-Door Base requires auto, but Ford has assured us that it will be available with manual.
Bronc96