Baja Mode vs Rock Crawling Mode

gizmohd
May 14, 2021

Rank V

May 14, 2021

So I can see the advantages of both in certain scenarios... ie.. Desert Running vs Mountaineering.... but why not offer Both in the vehicle? Heck, sure the code is in the computer for both modes, why not give the option to enable both, or one or the other....

Just Sayin....
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
BuzzyBud, 1Five1 Garage
Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021

Rank VI

May 14, 2021

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. You don't need both.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
1Five1 Garage, BuzzyBud

Rank V

May 14, 2021

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. You don't need both.

True... lol.. but sometimes I hear Queen rolling through my head....

I want it all.. and I want it now....
Deano Bronc, Ian Lacasse

Rank V

May 15, 2021

So I can see the advantages of both in certain scenarios... ie.. Desert Running vs Mountaineering.... but why not offer Both in the vehicle? Heck, sure the code is in the computer for both modes, why not give the option to enable both, or one or the other....

Just Sayin....
The Badlands has both. Baja mode and Rock crawl. it just doesn't have sport mode.

Badlands: Normal, ECO, Slippery, Sand, Mud/Ruts, Rock Crawl, and Baja.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Chief1301, BuzzyBud

Libations MOD

May 15, 2021

this has been beaten worse then a dead horse, use the search bar at the top
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank V

May 15, 2021

Wow.. sorry didn't mean to offend your sensibilities...
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

May 15, 2021

Wow.. sorry didn't mean to offend your sensibilities...
Sorry i hate facts myself, its crazy when they are presented
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered

Rank II

May 15, 2021

Or you can like... skip this thread.
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

May 15, 2021

Or you can like... skip this thread.
Just pointing out how you can get much more info on the various threads that cover this topic. My apologies for pointing that out to you

Rank II

May 15, 2021

Just pointing out how you can get much more info on the various threads that cover this topic. My apologies for pointing that out to you
Not everyone has been a member for long. Not everyone has seen every thread on every topic. You can be helpful and post a link or you could be polite and skip a topic that you don’t feel the need to partake in. You don’t have to be cantankerous and take a dump in it because you think the world should revolve around only the things you dean to be worthy.
ResidualGenius

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 15, 2021

Just Sayin....
For some people there should be a MALL mode, but I would like to shut it off and just drive the thing myself.
If I want to go fast I stomp it to the floor and row the box, if I want to crawl I put it in granny and idle around.
14U, EZAPAR

Libations MOD

May 15, 2021

Not everyone has been a member for long. Not everyone has seen every thread on every topic. You can be helpful and post a link or you could be polite and skip a topic that you don’t feel the need to partake in. You don’t have to be cantankerous and take a dump in it because you think the world should revolve around only the things you dean to be worthy.
Sorry simply saying type it in the search bar above was offensive to you. There are numerous threads when you search so not knowing which one would appease the OP I simply stated to use the search function to find them SMDH

Rank V

May 16, 2021

Can't we all just get along... there's no need to snipe at other people who are just looking for information, nor is there a reason to snipe back at those frustrated because they have had the time to read every single message on a board, and others didn't. We should never allow ourselves to get in a position where it's not okay to ask a question. Yes, even if the question has been asked and answered (in different forms) multiple times.. Helpful responses in those cases, if you know when the question was asked, would be to link to the message in your response saying something like 'Hey look here, this has been asked before'. When I mentor my junior and senior devs in software development and they ask me the same question over and over again, i don't respond, GTS it yourself and figure it out... because that creates immediate animosity and a distrust in the workplace. This is supposed to be a community where we all are here to help each other and learn. Just because you've seen a question asked many times doesn't mean the rest of us have. Maybe we don't know how to do the exact search to find the exact answer we were asking, I know if I put a search for GOAT mode i get hundreds of results, and none that I could see had the answer I was asking. So lets everyone just cut each other some slack. Drink some coffee (or tea) and move on and be a bit less serious about things, and come together. Last thing I wanted with this thread was for it to devolve into an insult/hate fest.. That's not why I came to this community, had I wanted that, I would have stayed at the 'other' Bronco forum.
BroncoWild21, tlowell01

Life is a Highway

May 16, 2021

Can't we all just get along... there's no need to snipe at other people who are just looking for information, nor is there a reason to snipe back at those frustrated because they have had the time to read every single message on a board, and others didn't. We should never allow ourselves to get in a position where it's not okay to ask a question. Yes, even if the question has been asked and answered (in different forms) multiple times.. Helpful responses in those cases, if you know when the question was asked, would be to link to the message in your response saying something like 'Hey look here, this has been asked before'. When I mentor my junior and senior devs in software development and they ask me the same question over and over again, i don't respond, GTS it yourself and figure it out... because that creates immediate animosity and a distrust in the workplace. This is supposed to be a community where we all are here to help each other and learn. Just because you've seen a question asked many times doesn't mean the rest of us have. Maybe we don't know how to do the exact search to find the exact answer we were asking, I know if I put a search for GOAT mode i get hundreds of results, and none that I could see had the answer I was asking. So lets everyone just cut each other some slack. Drink some coffee (or tea) and move on and be a bit less serious about things, and come together. Last thing I wanted with this thread was for it to devolve into an insult/hate fest.. That's not why I came to this community, had I wanted that, I would have stayed at the 'other' Bronco forum.
Thank you for posting this response. I sat for a couple of hours yesterday with a response in my head about this topic. And I left it alone. I frankly get tired of this behavior. I can only speak for myself and my behavior. I at times get frustrated and want to respond. And sometimes I do. And it’s not always in a positive note. Heck I have been red flagged and pulled aside. And I appreciated it. I know that we all are the smartest people in the room, but how about we put aside our frustrations with this process just a little bit. Just because someone else may have a different view than mine doesn’t make them wrong or me right.

Maybe some people don’t recognize when the words they are typing are, or are perceived as being rude to the people at the other end of them. I for one know exactly what my words mean and how they sound. So please forgive me here as I apologize right now up front. When I sound like a dick it’s because I am being a dick. How about somebody starts a thread titled “Bitch Session” where someone who wants to be one can go with like minded people and vent to their hearts desire. But please spare the rest of us. You can start the thread by ripping me if you like. I may even read it just for a good laugh.
tlowell01, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 16, 2021

Sometimes we have to disengage brain before engaging our mouth/fingers. I know because I have been there and said bad things!
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
1Five1 Garage, TK1215

Rank V

May 16, 2021

Thank you for posting this response. I sat for a couple of hours yesterday with a response in my head about this topic. And I left it alone. I frankly get tired of this behavior. I can only speak for myself and my behavior. I at times get frustrated and want to respond. And sometimes I do. And it’s not always in a positive note. Heck I have been red flagged and pulled aside. And I appreciated it. I know that we all are the smartest people in the room, but how about we put aside our frustrations with this process just a little bit. Just because someone else may have a different view than mine doesn’t make them wrong or me right.

Maybe some people don’t recognize when the words they are typing are, or are perceived as being rude to the people at the other end of them. I for one know exactly what my words mean and how they sound. So please forgive me here as I apologize right now up front. When I sound like a dick it’s because I am being a dick. How about somebody starts a thread titled “Bitch Session” where someone who wants to be one can go with like minded people and vent to their hearts desire. But please spare the rest of us. You can start the thread by ripping me if you like. I may even read it just for a good laugh.

Yes... It's easy to get caught in trap like that.. We're human right? It's what makes us unique.. (as unique as our rigs will be after we receive them and put our spin on them)... so long as we recognize that and take a breath before answering, Could you imagine being on a trail and getting stuck and somebody came up to you and said figure it out for yourself? Thats not how we roll... I hope.. yea.. i've said stupid stuff in my life, stuff I've immediately regretted... lol.. happened just this week were due to a misunderstanding I got really upset with some people.. Escalated it even... then when i realized what happened, I gathered everyone together and made SURE everyone knew I faffed up.. and apologized.. :) And we all moved on.. no issues, no animosity.. And all was right in the world... ROFL....
Deano Bronc, 1Five1 Garage

Life is a Highway

May 16, 2021

Yes... It's easy to get caught in trap like that.. We're human right? It's what makes us unique.. (as unique as our rigs will be after we receive them and put our spin on them)... so long as we recognize that and take a breath before answering, Could you imagine being on a trail and getting stuck and somebody came up to you and said figure it out for yourself? Thats not how we roll... I hope.. yea.. i've said stupid stuff in my life, stuff I've immediately regretted... lol.. happened just this week were due to a misunderstanding I got really upset with some people.. Escalated it even... then when i realized what happened, I gathered everyone together and made SURE everyone knew I faffed up.. and apologized.. :) And we all moved on.. no issues, no animosity.. And all was right in the world... ROFL....
And if I haven’t said it, welcome to the nation
Deano Bronc, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

May 16, 2021

Thanks TK!
1Five1 Garage, Sdakotabronco

Rank V

May 16, 2021

For a second I thought I was logged into Bronco6G. :ROFLMAO:
GettyUp, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 16, 2021

How about somebody starts a thread titled “Bitch Session” where someone who wants to be one can go with like minded people and vent to their hearts desire.
There is one and here is the link... Bitch Session.
Deano Bronc, TK1215