Badlands vs Sasquatch

Razorback
Sep 13, 2020

Rank V

Sep 13, 2020

This has probably been asked, but I can't find it in search. Anyone know the lift difference in BL vs Sasquatch? I know you get 2 inches from the tires, but how much does Sasquatch lift give you?
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2020

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Sep 15, 2020

I think I've seen it posted elsewhere that Sasquatch is about 9mm (+/- 3/8 of an inch) higher than Badlands.

Another difference is that the Badlands and FE have a unique heavy duty suspension. We don't yet have all the details on that setup, but one of the Ford representatives at the event last week said that it includes reinforcement on the frame, and that the reinforcement is not added to other models that get the Sasquatch package.
Brongo, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Feb 27, 2021

I’m still unclear on what you’re actually getting with Sasquatch on BL. Different wheels and tires for $2495? Seems like a terrible value since you can buy aftermarket for that price and sell your stock 33’s wheels and tires for $$$. Am I way off here?

Rank IV

Feb 27, 2021

Sasquatch package also includes 4.7 final drive ratio, Bilstein position sensitive shocks, and high-clearance fender flares.

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 27, 2021

I’m still unclear on what you’re actually getting with Sasquatch on BL. Different wheels and tires for $2495? Seems like a terrible value since you can buy aftermarket for that price and sell your stock 33’s wheels and tires for $$$. Am I way off here?
Slightly taller suspension on Sasquatch, plus different bumpstops to keep the 35s from rubbing.

Sasquatch package also includes 4.7 final drive ratio, Bilstein position sensitive shocks, and high-clearance fender flares.
Badlands already has 4.7 and position sensitive shocks.
Brongo

Rank IV

Feb 27, 2021

I see it is showing the 4.7 on build site, but I think it is only standard with Wildtrak, First addition and Sasquatch. I think 4.46 is standard on Badlands without Sasquatch.
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Rank II

Feb 27, 2021

Slightly taller suspension on Sasquatch, plus different bumpstops to keep the 35s from rubbing.

Badlands already has 4.7 and position sensitive shocks.
Thank you for this info!
TorgSurv

Rank V

Feb 27, 2021

I see it is showing the 4.7 on build site, but I think it is only standard with Wildtrak, First addition and Sasquatch. I think 4.46 is standard on Badlands without Sasquatch.
Thats with the auto transmission. If you go manual you get the 4.7 gears
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Rank IV

Feb 27, 2021

Yes, you are correct, I see with 2.3 and manual it comes with 4.7. I ordered the 10speed 2.7 and that has 4.46 unless you get Sasquatch.
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 27, 2021

Oops, I guess that's just a result of my bias, haha! I tend to ignore everything that's not manual.
Deano Bronc, TK1215