Badlands Squatch delivery

Frangiepod
Jul 27, 2021

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

I reserved my Badlands 4 dr Sasquatch on July 13, 2020 and took delivery just over a year later on July 16, 2021. Like most people Ive been anxiously awaiting its delivery. I got the soft top so I think that had something to do with it’s earlier than most timing. It’s so awesome. I am more than pleased. Its everything I hoped for and more. According to the dealer (Livermore, CA) I was the first delivery in the area. Its kinda like being a celeb. Getting many looks and stops and just general gawking. Its pretty cool. Its worth the wait folks. Easier said than done, I know.

The 2.7 liter engine has some major get up and go. Impressive. Handles really well on the highway too. Gas mileage so far (only 250 miles on it) has been as advertised. 17 to 18 MPG no matter what/where but we shall see how that goes with time.

The 12” touch screen and Apple Car Play is bomb. Ive never had anything like it. This coming from a Mini Cooper 2 door… Hahaha. But this is not my first truck. I’m a multiple Ford truck owner over the years. Used to tow horses with my F250 Crew Cab diesel.

Hit me up if you have questions! Happy to help answer if I can.

Attachments

BYBOTIE, OddMackey
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 27, 2021

I reserved my Badlands 4 dr Sasquatch on July 13, 2020 and took delivery just over a year later on July 16, 2021. Like most people Ive been anxiously awaiting its delivery. I got the soft top so I think that had something to do with it’s earlier than most timing. It’s so awesome. I am more than pleased. Its everything I hoped for and more. According to the dealer (Livermore, CA) I was the first delivery in the area. Its kinda like being a celeb. Getting many looks and stops and just general gawking. Its pretty cool. Its worth the wait folks. Easier said than done, I know.

The 2.7 liter engine has some major get up and go. Impressive. Handles really well on the highway too. Gas mileage so far (only 250 miles on it) has been as advertised. 17 to 18 MPG no matter what/where but we shall see how that goes with time.

The 12” touch screen and Apple Car Play is bomb. Ive never had anything like it. This coming from a Mini Cooper 2 door… Hahaha. But this is not my first truck. I’m a multiple Ford truck owner over the years. Used to tow horses with my F250 Crew Cab diesel.

Congrats and welcome to Bronco Nation! It is beautiful! How are you liking the MGV seats? Do they seem to get really hot in the sun?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Sync 4 so no more plugging in the phone.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
bdawson24, Steve777468

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

Congrats and welcome to Bronco Nation! It is beautiful! How are you liking the MGV seats? Do they seem to get really hot in the sun?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Sync 4 so no more plugging in the phone.
Thank you! Happy to be a member. I love the seats. Super comfy actually but yes in the sun with the roof peeled back lets just say you are gonna need a towel. The Sync and Car Play are so friggin nice. Def game changer.
Steve777468, KennyMac

Rank V

Jul 27, 2021

Finally saw a BD in traffic the other day. It had the 32's on it. Just doesn't look right... kinda like a weightlifter who skips leg day! This rig begs for 35's. Balances it out nicely.

Great looking! Hopefully see you on the Tahoe trails soon!
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18
Steve777468, Deepshag

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

Finally saw a BD in traffic the other day. It had the 32's on it. Just doesn't look right... kinda like a weightlifter who skips leg day! This rig begs for 35's. Balances it out nicely.

Great looking! Hopefully see you on the Tahoe trails soon!
I haven’t seen any out there yet. Curious to see how the non SAS look without the 35s. Gonna take it down to Holister soon and try out the trails there. Hope to see more Broncos on the road soon and in Tahoe!
Steve777468, KennyMac

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

Finally we get to see somebody with sasquatch package. Looks complete with the 35s. Nice ride!
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX
KennyMac, Pakrat

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

BTW I ordered the 4WP side steps for the 4 dr. We installed the drivers side and the style just isn’t for me. They are really well built. Heavy duty and def be able to take a beating. I want a less heavy duty look. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know. I’m going to sell them for $750 firm. They go for $899 on the site plus shipping and tax. No damage, no scratches. Never left the driveway. Passenger side is still in the original wrapping. Sorry local only. Too heavy to ship/pack from my end. Located in Livermore, CA.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/4-wheel-parts-factory-bronco-side-steps-4-door-61668w/_/R-4WPBR-61668W

Attachments

KennyMac

Wank ER

Jul 27, 2021

Good stuff! I am in Campbell awaiting word on my delivery. Love to meet you in Hollister or Tahoe in the coming months. I'd like to set-up a Bay Area meet and greet by December when most '21 will be delivered. When did you reserve?
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

Good stuff! I am in Campbell awaiting word on my delivery. Love to meet you in Hollister or Tahoe in the coming months. I'd like to set-up a Bay Area meet and greet by December when most '21 will be delivered. When did you reserve?
Awesome! Hope you get yours soon!
I reserved July 13, 2020. Delivered on July 16, 2021.
Deepshag

Wank ER

Jul 27, 2021

I was a July 13 - still awaiting news. I said it before, I will say it again, "It's going to be this Thursday!"
2021 FE Cactus Grey
WeakNinja, 1Five1 Garage

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

I was a July 13 - still awaiting news. I said it before, I will say it again, "It's going to be this Thursday!"
Did you order a hard top?

Rank V

Jul 28, 2021

Hate to burst your bubble, but....

Would you rather I finish the sentence, or just kick you in the nuts?
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Steve777468, Deano Bronc

Wank ER

Jul 28, 2021

Hate to burst your bubble, but....

Would you rather I finish the sentence, or just kick you in the nuts?
The latter would likely be easier to take and less predictable.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Sdakotabronco, Steve777468

Wank ER

Jul 28, 2021

Did you order a hard top?
I got an FE - so yes.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
KennyMac

Rank III

Jul 28, 2021

I got an FE - so yes.
That’s gonna be stunning! Those damn hard tops. I wanted one too but figure I’ll just order one later… much later LOL
Deepshag, KennyMac

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

CONGRATS! Let us know how it handles in the rain on asphalt and how noisy it is on the Interstate with that soft top.
Airwolf, Deepshag

No Ragerts

Jul 28, 2021

Congrats @Frangiepod - looks great!

Like many others, I remain in limbo awaiting news on my 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 build. It’s nice to see them actually being delivered - you own a unicorn so be sure to treat her right and keep the pics coming so we can all live vicariously through you!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
WeakNinja, Deepshag

Rank III

Jul 28, 2021

CONGRATS! Let us know how it handles in the rain on asphalt and how noisy it is on the Interstate with that soft top.
Can’t tell you about the rain yet but the noise with the soft top is notable. I’m gonna try to measure the decibels and see what I come up with. Don’t think it’s too crazy but it’s def not a Bentley.
Steve777468, KennyMac

Rank III

Jul 28, 2021

Congrats @Frangiepod - looks great!

Like many others, I remain in limbo awaiting news on my 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 build. It’s nice to see them actually being delivered - you own a unicorn so be sure to treat her right and keep the pics coming so we can all live vicariously through you!
Don’t I know it. I feel a bit nervous driving it around LOL. I think I’m being stalked. What color did you order?
Deepshag

No Ragerts

Jul 28, 2021

Don’t I know it. I feel a bit nervous driving it around LOL. I think I’m being stalked. What color did you order?
Carbonized Grey
BTW - it’s the fastest color!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, KennyMac