Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 31, 2021
Greensboro, NC, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Warfield
I got my email yesterday with a build date of June 21. My res was 7/15 and I ordered on 2/15. 4 Door BL 2.3 Auto A51 Soft Top Lux No Squatch and Standard wheels and tires. Dealer said their allotment was 27 and that I had "a very early reservation". Can't wait to get my hands on it!

KJC76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

Hey guys, I am a bit of an oddity with my reservation, as I did initially reserve in July, but it was through MAS (Military Auto Source), so I really don't know where I fall, but Ford has told MAS they will deliver my truck by this fall (I am a DoD civilian currently posted in Greece). Anyway, my order is confirmed with Ford for a 2dr Badlands Velocity Blue, 2.7L Auto, Lux, upgraded 33's. No email last week, hoping for one this week!!
Update:
I just received an email from MAS giving me the VIN for my Bronco, no other info at all, and I never received a build email on April 22 - the suspense is killing me over here...

ChapEJF

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 7, 2020
Williamsburg, VA, USA
First Name
Everett
Last Name
Franklin
Member #

Update:
I just received an email from MAS giving me the VIN for my Bronco, no other info at all, and I never received a build email on April 22 - the suspense is killing me over here...
Congrats that you have a VIN! I think Ford has a website for orders in progress. The following link allows you to sign in and enter your VIN for info. I don't have a VIN yet so I cannot verify. Hope it helps. Ford Orders

KJC76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

Congrats that you have a VIN! I think Ford has a website for orders in progress. The following link allows you to sign in and enter your VIN for info. I don't have a VIN yet so I cannot verify. Hope it helps. Ford Orders
Cool thanks for the link. I signed into my Ford account and entered the VIN. It recognized it as a 2021 Ford Bronco, but has no information for the vehicle.

KJC76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

This is pretty cool, thanks. I guess I didn't have the patience to dig this far into Google

Update: After looking at this I can at least confirm that my Bronco is a MY21, so I guess until I get a build email or date (or something), well, at least I have that

Last edited:
Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

This is pretty cool, thanks. I guess I didn't have the patience to dig this far into Google

Update: After looking at this I can at least confirm that my Bronco is a MY21, so I guess until I get a build email or date (or something), well, at least I have that
Glad I was able to dig that up and help you get an answer. Good luck and safe travels in the future! Don’t forget to come back and post up information as you get it. Congrats!

Reactions: KJC76

erockk

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 10, 2021
GTX
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Brown
Reserved the night of the reveal about 2 hour after it opened.
Ordered 4 door BL on 2/5
- lots of goodies to delay it....MIC top, 2.7, Sasquatch, (high package)
Number 16 on the dealer list, 1st 4 door BL on the list
......not a word yet on build - at this point i expect to get it in 2022...if i get it sooner awesome. I have been waiting to get another since i sold my '69 bronco in 2000 so what's a few more months.

Last edited:

KJC76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

So update on my order:
I did not get an email from Ford, but after continuing to pester MAS, they did confirm my Bronco is scheduled for the week of 19 July!! Woo-hoo!!
Since I am taking delivery overseas, I am looking at about 3 months from production to delivery, which puts me in October, which I am ok with

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

So update on my order:
I did not get an email from Ford, but after continuing to pester MAS, they did confirm my Bronco is scheduled for the week of 19 July!! Woo-hoo!!
Since I am taking delivery overseas, I am looking at about 3 months from production to delivery, which puts me in October, which I am ok with
Congrats! Keep us posted

kdog

Rank III

Champion III

Feb 8, 2021
Beaverton, OR, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Dose
Member #

Gonna just start off saying that I am completely biased here folks. That being said, calling out to the “BadAss” Badlanders. Looking for folks like us, to post up when you reserved, when you get that beautiful build date email and when you take delivery of your awesome, most capable, rock crawling, “I can handle anything you throw at me”, go anywhere, anytime, “are you talking to me?!”, “yup honey, I really did just blow that much money” outta the gate rig. BN? you listening? ;)

Me? Late Reservation Holder here! Put my money down on 10/26 so I probably will be posting my projected build date sometime, hopefully, in the fall. See you on the trails next year!
June 28th! Can’t wait! Can’t wait to get the Jeep out of the garage! I then have to wait another 4 weeks for delivery since I’m on the west coast! Expecting sometime late July! Fully loaded all the bells and whistles!

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

June 28th! Can’t wait! Can’t wait to get the Jeep out of the garage! I then have to wait another 4 weeks for delivery since I’m on the west coast! Expecting sometime late July! Fully loaded all the bells and whistles!
Right on! Super stoked for you! Keep us posted when you get further info….and lots of pictures when you get it!