Rank 0

Advocate II

May 19, 2021
Portland, OR
First Name
KJ
Last Name
Ireland
I realized recently that my original order was 99’d from the get go without being communicated. Granted, not like it would matter given the constraints in my order - 2 dr sasq 2.7 lux tow - are going to push me regardless, but wondering if it matters at all going forward?

At least we have a design poster to tide us over.

Reactions: TK1215

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I realized recently that my original order was 99’d from the get go without being communicated. Granted, not like it would matter given the constraints in my order - 2 dr sasq 2.7 lux tow - are going to push me regardless, but wondering if it matters at all going forward?

At least we have a design poster to tide us over.
Once the order banks open up for MY22 (September??), the dealership will have to resubmit your order and the priority code will be changed then.

GeoWar64

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 1, 2021
Montague County, Texas, United States
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Isbell
Member #

Should I be asking my Dealer where I stand in their Dealer allocation for MY21? All I know is that I ordered a soft top and he said only one of his other orders had converted as of July 16th (before the extension).

MCBronco777

Rank III

Advocate II

Sep 5, 2020
Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Condon
Member #

Gonna just start off saying that I am completely biased here folks. That being said, calling out to the “BadAss” Badlanders. Looking for folks like us, to post up when you reserved, when you get that beautiful build date email and when you take delivery of your awesome, most capable, rock crawling, “I can handle anything you throw at me”, go anywhere, anytime, “are you talking to me?!”, “yup honey, I really did just blow that much money” outta the gate rig. BN? you listening? ;)

Me? Late Reservation Holder here! Put my money down on 10/26 so I probably will be posting my projected build date sometime, hopefully, in the fall. See you on the trails next year!
I reserved 2nd day. Converted right away. 4 door Badlands. No date emailed yet. I stuck with the gray MIC top.

240Zguy

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 21, 2021
Granite Falls, WA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Arnsbarger
Member #

Glad to be part of the community. I'm ordering a Badlands with all the sins and understand it's going to be some time before I even hear about a build date. Trying to stay on the positive side and thinking this will give me more time to save up a bigger down payment. ;) Anyway, cant wait to hear all you who get their badlands this year.

Smyvich

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 25, 2021
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Youravich
So I’m late to the game here, just made my reservation last week and plan to order a BL. The day after I made the reservation, my dealer contacted me to come in and place my order. I know according to Ford I will be receiving a MY22, so why or how could the dealer place my order when the MY22 pricing and options are not available yet?

240Zguy

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 21, 2021
Granite Falls, WA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Arnsbarger
Member #

So I’m late to the game here, just made my reservation last week and plan to order a BL. The day after I made the reservation, my dealer contacted me to come in and place my order. I know according to Ford I will be receiving a MY22, so why or how could the dealer place my order when the MY22 pricing and options are not available yet?
That is interesting. I'd like to know what you hear back. I also placed my reservation a bit over a week ago. I asked my dealer what the process wasa for the next step and he told me the ordering banks for MY21 had been closed for 8 months and that they probably would open back up for MY22 in November. I still have not placed my order, understandably, but it seems like it's radio silence for now.

Smyvich

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 25, 2021
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Youravich
That is interesting. I'd like to know what you hear back. I also placed my reservation a bit over a week ago. I asked my dealer what the process wasa for the next step and he told me the ordering banks for MY21 had been closed for 8 months and that they probably would open back up for MY22 in November. I still have not placed my order, understandably, but it seems like it's radio silence for now.
I’ll let you know what I find out. I’m thinking it’s just a ploy to get me into the dealership in hopes of locking me in and preventing me from selecting another dealer.

Reactions: 240Zguy

240Zguy

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 21, 2021
Granite Falls, WA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Arnsbarger
Member #

My Badlands was built on the 20th and is on a train right now somewhere between Michigan and Utah. 2.7L, Soft top, Lux, Tow. Ford estimates August 15 for delivery, but my dealer expects to receive it before then (so far).
That's awesome. Post some pics when you get it. Hopefully the next few weeks go by quick for you.

GeoRockGirl

Rank III

Champion III

Jul 1, 2021
Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Slatten
Member #

I’m struggling with the wait. Reserved 7/14 and ordered 1/27; Badlands, squach, lux, gray MIC top. I have a 2006 Tacoma as my daily driver/work truck with 220k miles and increasing. Still runs like a beast but all the electrical is going out… it’s def difficult not having a build/delivery day, or even a month, to countdown to, when your current ride is slowly dying. I keep looking at other brands, but they just don’t compare.

Smyvich

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 25, 2021
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Youravich
I’ll let you know what I find out. I’m thinking it’s just a ploy to get me into the dealership in hopes of locking me in and preventing me from selecting another dealer.
So I met with the dealer today and as suspected, it was basically just a meet and greet. They said I would hear from Ford when it was time for me to place my order and had no idea when that would be.

Giggles

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 21, 2021
Arcadia, Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Neff
Member #

So I met with the dealer today and as suspected, it was basically just a meet and greet. They said I would hear from Ford when it was time for me to place my order and had no idea when that would be.
Hey @Smyvich - here is a link to a thread on the Model Year 2022 Order Bank that might be helpful for your timing question for your MY 2022.

Tentative timing looks like:
2022 Initial Orders Acceptance -- 9/13/21
2022 Scheduling Begins -- 10/14/21
2022 Production Start Up -- 12/13/21

Reactions: 240Zguy and Smyvich