Badlands Order Thread

TCopp
Jan 27, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

I know everyone has been posting their orders throughout the forum on other threads, but I figured this would be a good place for us Badlands owners to have it all in one place. Mine finally went through last night. Can't wait! Expecting a late summer delivery due to the options and top. My dealer is offering invoice pricing, so I went ahead and added the Sasquatch package.
4 Door in Oxford White.
2.7l auto.
Lux, Sasquatch.
Modular painted hardtop.
Amber under body lights are the only accessory I ordered. I like adding aftermarket parts myself, so I will be waiting for everything from third party companies.
bronco.jpg
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Bike007b, NeoS281
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2021

Rank V

Jan 27, 2021

My order hasn't gone through just yet, but I'm expecting today or tomorrow it will. 4 door area 51 with MIC top, optional beadlock capable wheels, and mid package. Super excited as I already have my rock lights and some other goodies just waiting to go on.
Bronc96, Nellman

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

I never got an email, but my reservation in my ford account has flipped over to order. I've also got a buddy that works for the blue oval that's confirmed that my order is, in fact, in the system :). I kind of went a little nuts with my order...

4 door Badlands
2.3l engine
7sp MT
velocity blue
upgraded black high gloss wheels
MiC top
sound deadening headliner
paint protection film
floor liners
storage bags for doors
keyless entry pad
lux package
tow package
tube doors (this was non-negotiable with Mrs @tlowell01 if I am ever going to go doorless anywhere onroad).
Bimini Mesh top
pod lights
underbody lighting kit, amber

Only 1 of the deadly 6, early 7/15 reservation, mucho accessories. I'll get it when I get it. I'm in no hurry (other than excitement) and will happily drive my '14 Escape until she's ready to go.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
drtabick, Hobgoblin

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 27, 2021

I never got an email, but my reservation in my ford account has flipped over to order. I've also got a buddy that works for the blue oval that's confirmed that my order is, in fact, in the system :). I kind of went a little nuts with my order...

4 door Badlands
2.3l engine
7sp MT
velocity blue
upgraded black high gloss wheels
MiC top
sound deadening headliner
paint protection film
floor liners
storage bags for doors
keyless entry pad
lux package
tow package
tube doors (this was non-negotiable with Mrs @tlowell01 if I am ever going to go doorless anywhere onroad).
Bimini Mesh top
pod lights
underbody lighting kit, amber

Only 1 of the deadly 6, early 7/15 reservation, mucho accessories. I'll get it when I get it. I'm in no hurry (other than excitement) and will happily drive my '14 Escape until she's ready to go.
Great build! You're going to have a great rig.
Yeah, I have a feeling once my wife rides in the Bronco with the doors off, we will either never take the doors off again or we will have the tube doors too. She hates being on the back of a motorcycle and I think this will be very close to the same sensation to her.
I also have a lot of reservations about putting my 3 and 5 year old grandkids in the back without doors. Too easy to unlatch the seatbelt or the child seat straps. We'll see what happens once the Bronco gets here.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Slownstddy

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

Great build! You're going to have a great rig.
Yeah, I have a feeling once my wife rides in the Bronco with the doors off, we will either never take the doors off again or we will have the tube doors too. She hates being on the back of a motorcycle and I think this will be very close to the same sensation to her.
I also have a lot of reservations about putting my 3 and 5 year old grandkids in the back without doors. Too easy to unlatch the seatbelt or the child seat straps. We'll see what happens once the Bronco gets here.
Exactly. One day we were cruising on one of the PHX freeways and there was a 4 door Jeep with no doors, and my wife got this panic stricken look on her face. "You aren't going to drive without doors on freeways are you and just on trails?!?!?!" My response was, um, well you have to get to the trails...

Lets just say her Bronco enthusiasm went to a -16 on a 0-10 scale.

When I was going through the accessories and saw the tube doors and showed them to her, she said if you are going to go doorless around town please always have those!!! When I agreed, her Broncometer was happily back in positive territory.
Bronco Nation #1115
theburnt, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

I know everyone has been posting their orders throughout the forum on other threads, but I figured this would be a good place for us Badlands owners to have it all in one place.

GREAT idea for a thread!
Bronco Nation #1115
drtabick, Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 27, 2021

4-door Badlands
Area 51
Lux
Sasquatch
MIC
Towing

I didn't order any accessories because I don't want them to hold up my delivery. Going by my dealer's allocation, I have a good chance of getting one this summer, hopefully even with the "deadly" options.
Bronc96, Nellman

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

I know everyone has been posting their orders throughout the forum on other threads, but I figured this would be a good place for us Badlands owners to have it all in one place. Mine finally went through last night. Can't wait! Expecting a late summer delivery due to the options and top. My dealer is offering invoice pricing, so I went ahead and added the Sasquatch package.
4 Door in Oxford White.
2.7l auto.
Lux, Sasquatch.
Modular painted hardtop.
Amber under body lights are the only accessory I ordered. I like adding aftermarket parts myself, so I will be waiting for everything from third party companies.
View attachment 8098
Just a warning the Painted Hard top is a late 21MY add. With that being said it most likely won't be out until half way through the short 21 model year that is running from early summer to December. Plus all you options are on the list of delayed delivery email Ford sent out.

Nice looking build though!!

I got my order placed last night.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jan 27, 2021

My build is an order and I have a 7/13 reservation

Badlands
4 door
Velocity Blue
MIC top
2.7L
Auto Transmission
High Package
Sasquatch Package
Tow Package

"Hoping" to receive it in June.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
rlack75, Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 27, 2021

2dr Badlands
Iconic Silver
Sasquatch
6cyl
Auto
MIC top
Sound Deadener
Mid Package

I'll add any accessories later, winch, etc. 7/13 reservation.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Airwolf, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

4 door
MIC hard top
Non-Sasquatch
All-terrains with “stock” wheels
Roof rack
Large roof platform
2.3l
7-speed
Headliner
High package
Towing capability
Cactus gray
Paint film
Keypad
Wheels locks

Cannot wait! Nothing I ordered is in the delayed category, so here’s hoping it’s a ‘21.
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt" - John Muir
"The mountains are calling, and I must go..." - John Muir
BN #0120
Bronc96, tlowell01

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

988E5E18-AC85-415A-964F-F5329AB7E8FB.png

4 Door
Velocity Blue
V6
10 Speed AT
MIC Hard Top
Leather Interior
High Package
Towing Package
Sasquatch Package
Rubber Floor Mats
Bag for Doors

My reservation is from 7/30. We’ll see what happens but either way my order is in, including a 500 dollar deposit. Time to kick back and relax
Bronc96, Nellman

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

Does anybody know why some people get a nice letter from Ford and some people do not? My reservation was changed to order on 1-20-2021 but I didn't get this nice letter from Ford?
Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

Does anybody know why some people get a nice letter from Ford and some people do not? My reservation was changed to order on 1-20-2021 but I didn't get this nice letter from Ford?
I think you will get it eventually. It took a couple days for mento get it after my reservation status had changed to order
tlowell01

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

4-door Badlands
Area 51
High Package
Sasquatch
MIC
Towing
Bronc96, Nellman

Rank II

Jan 27, 2021

No email yet but my Ford account shows it as 'In-store order' as of 1/23.

BL, A51, 4DR, 2.7L, non-squatched, 10sp, towing, MIC hardtop, upgraded wheels

7/31 res., #134 at the dealership. Expecting to be bumped to MY22.
Bronc96, Nellman

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

Did you sign anything? They told me the order was in waiting last Friday but I sign a buyer's commitment yesterday with my dealership and got the email this morning. Just grasping for straws why some got it and others didn't
Jimmiee

Rank II

Jan 27, 2021

Did you sign anything? They told me the order was in waiting last Friday but I sign a buyer's commitment yesterday with my dealership and got the email this morning. Just grasping for straws why some got it and others didn't
I signed a form indicating I agreed with the build and put down a $500 non-refundable deposit. Still no email from Ford. Maybe I'm on their naughty list for not getting a Sasquatch package?

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

I gave them a $500 deposit but I never signed anything.

Rank IV

Jan 27, 2021

Well there went that theory as one person signed and one person didn't sign and neither got a pretty email from Ford. Out of ideas right now.