Badlands Forever! It’s not another vehicle ... it is a calling...

Gpscharron
Oct 20, 2020

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

Hi Bronco “Badlands” Community,

It seems to me that Badlands is getting 90% of the love and attention for many reasons. Videos, Pictures and the specs on the Vehicle alone make it standout.
For me, I find myself looking at all the other trims but still going back to badlands over and over. I AM DONE! BADLANDS FOREVER!! I feel like this trim keeps calling out for me personally.

1. Badlands with stock wheels, 2.7 auto, 2-Door, Area 51 and High Pac. Even when the B &P comes out on Friday, I know I will keep going back to this.
2. FIRST REAL ROAD TRIP: BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK.. BIG SURPRISE.. lol.. However, I will be pulling the Bronco with my RV

Am I the only one who feels like getting the Badlands -year 1 is going to be something very special ????

I can see “Badlands Community Get-together s ..lol .. others always welcomed put Badlands will be it own type of Special.

Just one person’s option.. What‘s in your Driveway “Summer of 2021”
2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
benjaminkrawiec, Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

Badlands has certainly felt like the default choice for off-roading and overlanding enthusiasts. It also seems to be the highest trim that will still get you a manual.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TJ STEED, Chief1301

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

25344D23-A0A5-4602-87DB-763872867122.png5DAEA55E-C11A-4193-BF6C-CCC61AA8D57C.png
2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
BadBoyBilly’sBomberBronco, Slownstddy

Rank IV

Oct 21, 2020

As a South Dakota resident, I don’t think I have a choice. :) Can wait to take our Badlands to the Badlands!
Chief1301, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

Never been to the Badlands National Park, but sounds like a great place to visit. Maybe once a year on the reveal date (July 13) there will be a calling to all Bronco Badlands owners (both Bronco and Bronco Sport) to gather at the Badlands National Park? Just a thought.
Slownstddy, JOND

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

As a South Dakota resident, I don’t think I have a choice. :) Can wait to take our Badlands to the Badlands!
I'll swing by in Sept 2021, for my First Edition's trip through the Badlands. :cool: I'll look around for your Badlands! haha
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
Gpscharron, nckid

Road trip!!!

Oct 21, 2020

We have a 2 week vacation planned next year to head out west. One of the stops is Badlands National Park. Pretty sure you will see a picture of our Badlands in front of that sign. ;)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TorgSurv, Shadowblade

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

Yea I think I need to take my Badlands to Badlands and maybe hit up a few other spots on way out and back?
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands (reserved, ordered with note for My22)

Rank V

Oct 23, 2020

Is that slightly derivable looking, scary looking mountain ridge the trail?!

Looks epic. And slightly terrifying.

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 23, 2020

Badlands would definitely be my first and only choice if it didn't cost 50% more than base. I may yet convince myself (and my wife) to forget about the money and get the one I really want!
KennyMac, Bschurr

Rank IV

Oct 23, 2020

Badlands would definitely be my first and only choice if it didn't cost 50% more than base. I may yet convince myself (and my wife) to forget about the money and get the one I really want!
You can do it just buy her something she really wants :)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands (reserved, ordered with note for My22)
KennyMac, TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 23, 2020

You can do it just buy her something she really wants :)
The best part of that plan is that she wants a motorcycle!
KennyMac, TurkeyRun

Rank VI

Oct 23, 2020

Really the Manual Transmission is what pushed me into the Badlands...
1. Highest trim that MT is available
2. Only trim with MT where High/Lux are options
3. Man-squatch was unavailable. Now late-availability. Badlands gives you all the mechanicals of the 'squatch just without the 35's, which I'm ok with.

To be clear, I don't think that badlands is superior to any other trim/combination. It's just the right one for me.

It was actually my wife that told me not to settle for one of the lower trims and just get what I really want! I believe when it comes time for her to get her next vehicle she will expect the same level of support, haha.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
KennyMac, 3Dogs

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

LOL
1603823452024.png
I wasn't there...
RandallLG

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

Really the Manual Transmission is what pushed me into the Badlands...
1. Highest trim that MT is available
2. Only trim with MT where High/Lux are options
3. Man-squatch was unavailable. Now late-availability. Badlands gives you all the mechanicals of the 'squatch just without the 35's, which I'm ok with.

To be clear, I don't think that badlands is superior to any other trim/combination. It's just the right one for me.

It was actually my wife that told me not to settle for one of the lower trims and just get what I really want! I believe when it comes time for her to get her next vehicle she will expect the same level of support, haha.
Careful my wife told me the same until she saw the cost lol
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
3Dogs, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 27, 2020

The Badlands contains many of the hype items that have been documented since the launch. The only exception is the Sasquatch package to go with the sway bar disconect, MGV, and rubber floors. I think the key reason most are taking the Badlands is the sway bar disconnect.
okie4570, Shadowblade

Rank V

Oct 27, 2020

The Badlands contains many of the hype items that have been documented since the launch. The only exception is the Sasquatch package to go with the sway bar disconect, MGV, and rubber floors. I think the key reason most are takin the Badlands is the sway bar disconnect.

Which has been somewhat surprising to me, seems like most of crowd isn't going to tackle anything more extreme than a gravel road or the beach. Places like Hot Springs Off Road Park, SMOR, Wind Rock, Disney and Clayton Oklahoma, Katemcy, Moab, Rubicon, etc I can understand the need for the disconnect. Mountain Roads and passes in Colorado it's not necessary imo.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Khayze427

Rank V

Oct 27, 2020

I was focused on Black Diamond but the Badlands seems like the direction im going now. The stabilizer bar disconnect may be a feature seldom used by the owners of the Badlands BUT it is one way to be somewhat of a secret unspoken pride of ownership just knowing its there and Ford built it not aftermarket. Besides First Edition is the only other model to get it. Who knows, might up in times when it comes in handy, being a newbie to off road probably will make lots of mistakes that the winch, sasquatch and disconnect may help.
okie4570

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 27, 2020

What‘s in your Driveway “Summer of 2021”

nothing, I'll be out somewhere in my Bronco.
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2020

What‘s in your Driveway “Summer of 2021”

nothing, I'll be out somewhere in my Bronco.
Summer 2021? You may be too optimistic there. :ROFLMAO:
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Shadowblade, nic