Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
As I have said....make a quality product with the right price.....1964 1/2 Ford Mustang......People will come in hordes. That Mustang was a great vehicle. Still is to this day. So Ford.... I have read your are in REAL financial debt. 150 billion. Gm is too. Most of it from heavily investing in China. I suggest you, GM, Fiat\Chrysler, stay out of that communist country of slavery. All worldly companies do the same. There are other FRIENDLY nations >>>>USA<<<< for one who BUY your products, and want them BUILT here. LIKE the Big Bronco. I'm sure the Baby Bronco could be made in the Claycomo Plant. That is an Issue, that I, have about buying it. Ford...clean house and get better management. Multi-million dollar salaries for driving a Great company in bankruptcy is nutz. You can, and have done better! Baja on!

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
I hope this is it. Because I have looked at the F-150, Ram, Gladiator, Toyota Tundra-Tacoma, and even a Chevy Cargo Van. Remember I have price point I really want to keep. The Chevy isn't 4x4 but it is locking rear axle with towing, and 6.0 v8. My price point WAS....35K but I see that's laughable. I will not buy a Hyundai, or Kia, or Subaru>>>>> or ANY German vehicles. TOO cheaply made or WAY overpriced for what the vehicle is. So FORD>>>>> please come through for us frugal people who didn't make 100k a year so we can buy a great heavy duty 4x4 Bronco for under 40K. I still shudder. Thanx

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I was lucky enough where the x-plan news didn't affect me but IDK why Ford did it. But didn't Ford also extend the switching deadline until 1/31?
Yes, they switched it to 1/31 and they are allowing a 2nd dealership switch. That at least allows everyone to shop for the best deal. We will already have B&P info so any dealership is fair game!