Austin Off Roadeo

AustinGinja
Aug 15, 2021

Rank 0

Aug 15, 2021

If you have already done the Austin Off Roadeo can you let me know how much physical activity there is? I heard there was hiking involved. The only reason I ask is because I am scheduled for this weekend and I recently broke a toe. I can drive, walk and do light activity. It is past the window to reschedule unfortunately so I still plan to go and I’m excited about it. Just want to get a better idea of what I’m in for. Thank you in advance!
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 20, 2021

If you have already done the Austin Off Roadeo can you let me know how much physical activity there is? I heard there was hiking involved. The only reason I ask is because I am scheduled for this weekend and I recently broke a toe. I can drive, walk and do light activity. It is past the window to reschedule unfortunately so I still plan to go and I’m excited about it. Just want to get a better idea of what I’m in for. Thank you in advance!

There is a rocky and potentially muddy steep hill that you do have to climb at one point but I don’t see why you can’t drive up there if you can’t physically walk up it. I don’t remember why they had us walk up rather than drive, maybe it was before we got our own Broncos? I’m having a brain fart and I can’t remember. There is some walking and because its not a paved trail there is the elements you would have to deal with otherwise. Are you on crutches or anything or is it just painful to walk on?