Rank II

Supporter I

Nov 11, 2021
Reno
First Name
Christina
Last Name
Maria
Bronco had 7,364 deliveries in October. Doing the math, that is 10 per hour. Or one every six minutes. Not anything to brag about, but certainly an improvement. In the good old days, a Ford plant would do one every minute!
I give them credit... In the good ole days at 1 every minute, they weren't all custom.

Reactions: WeakNinja

grmmylpa

Rank III

Champion III

Jan 3, 2021
Pittsburgh PA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Myler
Member #

I got my assembly line picture yesterday! The better part of the story is that I got it an hour before I was sitting in my actual Bronco at the dealership! I like the picture idea, but I love actually having my Bronco.
This is the picture the dealer (Woltz and Wind in Pittsburgh PA.) sent me when it arrived. I got this picture before the assembly line photo. I like this one better because the Bronco is really here!!
Bronco1.jpg

Last edited:

Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

Not to go all “Alex Jones” on this thread, BUT, how do we know it’s actually our Bronco on the line???
You see all those stickers? Some are on the bumper, windshield, etc.. zoom in and read the numbers. You will see those same stickers/numbers on your Bronco when it is delivered to the dealership.

carpecervisi

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 18, 2021
MD
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Bigler
I bought mine off the lot today from a deal that fell through. Does anyone know how to get an assembly line pic if you didn't place the original order?