I am in production, and have a window sticker!!!

therealsteffenj
Aug 01, 2023

Hype Daddy

Aug 01, 2023

Hi all, as the title states; I am in production as of today 8/1/23!!

2023 A51 Black Diamond w/ Mid package, keyless entry, tow package, and safe. 2.3L Auto

Ordered: 6/22/23
Projected/Initial Production Date: 8/7/23
In Production: 8/1/23
Window Sticker Posted: 8/1/23

I have already begun to order some goodies in anticipation to hopefully be driving by September. What is next for me? Do we get pictures of the process how can I track things more closely?
Deano Bronc, Moving Chicane

BYOB… Bring your own Bronco!

Aug 01, 2023

Congratulations and hopefully you’ll have a quick delivery! 🐎
2023 Wildtrak, sas, mid, soft top. Not crazy offroader…. Just a normal trail junkie
PSUTE

Rank V

Aug 01, 2023

There are codes on your window sticker. You can find videos on YouTube explaining what they mean. You should also receive a “Baby picture”, which is your Bronco on the assembly line. Stay in contact with your salesman. Update him as you get updated on build and delivery scheduling. I don’t know if the tracking system is still the same but there are also videos on YouTube explaining a “back door” tracking system. Also, my production got delayed several times over 4 weeks and delivery took 2 months from actual production.
"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a Bronco" - John Bronco
Chief Ron

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Aug 01, 2023

Hi all, as the title states; I am in production as of today 8/1/23!!

2023 A51 Black Diamond w/ Mid package, keyless entry, tow package, and safe. 2.3L Auto

Ordered: 6/22/23
Projected/Initial Production Date: 8/7/23
In Production: 8/1/23
Window Sticker Posted: 8/1/23

I have already begun to order some goodies in anticipation to hopefully be driving by September. What is next for me? Do we get pictures of the process how can I track things more closely?

My Bronco was delivered within 3 days from production. I guess Ford was trying to make up for it taking 1017 days to get built, lol .

This was the back door tracking website when mine was built. Don't know if it's still valid. Replace the x's at the end with your reservation number but if you ordered from the dealership then I believe only they can track it .

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."