Are Vehicles Provided?

JuniorTheThird
Nov 23, 2021

Rank III

Nov 23, 2021

Hello! I own a Bronco Sport Badlands. I’m planning to attend an off-roadeo at the Nevada location. I scowled the forums and it seems that vehicles are provided so that attendees do not have to drive theirs. But, just to get a clear-cut answer, I’d like to ask:

Are Broncos and Bronco Sports provided for attendees or do we have to drive ours? If yes, what does this process look like? For example, how are vehicles paired with attendees, are there enough vehicles for all attendees, and so forth?

I’m a complete newbie and I’m really hoping that this would be my first learning experience and venture off the pavements. I really want to learn about the proper ways to navigate, drive, and handle a vehicle off-road. And, of course, to learn about the specifics of my Bronco Sport to best handle it in such terrains.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

WeakNinja, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021

Formerly True

Nov 23, 2021

They provide the vehicles. It's a free for all when selecting yours for the day. There should be enough vehicles one for each bronco reservist. The only Broncos are the full size, no sports. It's a great time I want to do it again.
JoergH, JuniorTheThird

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 23, 2021

They provide the vehicles. It's a free for all when selecting yours for the day. There should be enough vehicles one for each bronco reservist. The only Broncos are the full size, no sports. It's a great time I want to do it again.
Is Austin the only location that has the Sports?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
cindylou, Laura

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 24, 2021

Yes, Bronco Sport owners are invited to go to the Austin Off-Roadeo only, so @JuniorTheThird you'll need to go there, not NV. There will be a Bronco for each registered owner (which you will share with any extra guests you bring with you). We can't promise to match you with a build similar to your own, instead we focus more on teaching important off-road driving techniques and how to use the Bronco's off-road technology and features. All of the Bronco Sports at the Off-Roadeo are either Badlands or First Edition, so they will be similar to yours as far as capability and 4x4 systems.
WeakNinja, cindylou

Rank III

Nov 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the clarifications. Much appreciated!

Yes, Bronco Sport owners are invited to go to the Austin Off-Roadeo only, so @JuniorTheThird you'll need to go there, not NV. There will be a Bronco for each registered owner (which you will share with any extra guests you bring with you). We can't promise to match you with a build similar to your own, instead we focus more on teaching important off-road driving techniques and how to use the Bronco's off-road technology and features. All of the Bronco Sports at the Off-Roadeo are either Badlands or First Edition, so they will be similar to yours as far as capability and 4x4 systems.
TorgSurv

Rank 0

Nov 27, 2021

Hello! I own a Bronco Sport Badlands. I’m planning to attend an off-roadeo at the Nevada location. I scowled the forums and it seems that vehicles are provided so that attendees do not have to drive theirs. But, just to get a clear-cut answer, I’d like to ask:

Are Broncos and Bronco Sports provided for attendees or do we have to drive ours? If yes, what does this process look like? For example, how are vehicles paired with attendees, are there enough vehicles for all attendees, and so forth?

I’m a complete newbie and I’m really hoping that this would be my first learning experience and venture off the pavements. I really want to learn about the proper ways to navigate, drive, and handle a vehicle off-road. And, of course, to learn about the specifics of my Bronco Sport to best handle it in such terrains.

Thank you in advance!
Yes, the vehicles are provided. It's a free for all and you get to select your color/model for the day. There are enough vehicles for each bronco reservist. The only Broncos there are the full size, and there are no sports. It's was an amazing time! Check out my video for a preview:
JuniorTheThird, Deano Bronc