Anyone with a February-ish reservation get Production Date at least?

tacoB0t
Jul 22, 2021

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

Made a reservation in February after mistakingly cancelling my December reservation instead of calling to swap dealers, and just wondering if anyone around this month has a Delivery Date or Production at the least.

EDIT: Should mention that I have a 2-door, Badlands, squatch, lux build.
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2021

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

I haven’t received anything— I ordered on February 9th. I asked for advice on a previous forum and some have said that I am 5+ months behind other people’s orders. So some think that we’re looking at late 22’ or maybe even 23’. :(

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

If you ordered a 4 door with a rag top, non squatch you have a shot. Best of luck...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank III

Jul 24, 2021

I placed my order on January 28, exact same line up as you, Badlands, squatch and lux except four door, and still haven’t heard anything. Originally, I had the MIC roof with rag top but agreed to the carbonite gray and rag top. My dealer told me because of the lux package delivery will be delayed but didn’t know by how long.
tacoB0t

Life is a Highway

Jul 24, 2021

I placed my order on January 28, exact same line up as you, Badlands, squatch and lux except four door, and still haven’t heard anything. Originally, I had the MIC roof with rag top but agreed to the carbonite gray and rag top. My dealer told me because of the lux package delivery will be delayed but didn’t know by how long.
I am curious as to which tops you are talking about? It looks like you originally selected the MIC/soft top combo and then opted for the soft top only? I got confused because when you say you agreed to the carbonite gray/soft top are you referring to the body color being carbonite gray body with the soft top or the modular painted hard top soft top combo. If you have anything other than a soft top you have no chance of a quick delivery. And any of the soft tops that are being made and delivered before September builds will not have the hook up for the rear wiper, rear defrost option for a hard top. Otherwise you will be a MY 22-23. My build is the same as yours with the MIC top and high package, not Lux. I reserved in October and I have always expected my delivery to be sometime in MY 22.

Rank III

Jul 24, 2021

I am curious as to which tops you are talking about? It looks like you originally selected the MIC/soft top combo and then opted for the soft top only? I got confused because when you say you agreed to the carbonite gray/soft top are you referring to the body color being carbonite gray body with the soft top or the modular painted hard top soft top combo. If you have anything other than a soft top you have no chance of a quick delivery. And any of the soft tops that are being made and delivered before September builds will not have the hook up for the rear wiper, rear defrost option for a hard top. Otherwise you will be a MY 22-23. My build is the same as yours with the MIC top and high package, not Lux. I reserved in October and I have always expected my delivery to be sometime in MY 22.

Here is the email I got from Ford back in March, item 1 referencing what I was talking about. When I talked with my dealer a couple of weeks ago they said that roof was the only one available. Maybe things have changed. I am not holding my breath for a MY21 but it would be nice.
1627138891381.png

Rank VI

Jul 24, 2021

I am a day one reservation and still waiting for a production date. I guess a higher power decided I needed to work on my patience. ‍♂️
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
richtor, Stoney

Libations MOD

Jul 24, 2021

Made a reservation in February after mistakingly cancelling my December reservation instead of calling to swap dealers, and just wondering if anyone around this month has a Delivery Date or Production at the least.

EDIT: Should mention that I have a 2-door, Badlands, squatch, lux build.
July 2020 reservations haven't all been scheduled yet, you got some time to wait.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
tacoB0t

Rank II

Jul 24, 2021

I am a day one reservation and still waiting for a production date. I guess a higher power decided I needed to work on my patience. ‍♂

Same same same. Reading all these late reservations placements and orders like.... I put my reservation in Day 1, July 2020. Order placed Feb 2021, still NO update, NO production date. Just waiting in the wind.

My Bronco Specs:
- Outerbanks
- Lux Package
- MIC hard top (orginally had the painted black onyx, but changed to MIC back when the original email asked us to, BEFORE the hard top/soft top panic)
- 2.7 L
- Non Sasquatch
- Tow Package
- Crossbars

What is frustrating is.. one of my co-workers ordered a Badlands, Basic package, Sasquatch, 2.7L, soft top. Was originally told he would receive a 2022MY then his got pushed up and it is being delivered this week. AND HE HAD A LATER RESERVATION DATE AND ORDER DATE. My dealership also told me they have 10 on build to be delivered this month, then 10 more to come with order updates by the end of July. His order was about 45000 reservation numbers before mine and one of the 10 arriving is his.

grrrrrrr... I'll just keep stalking youtube and live vicariously through reviews until my day comes.
KennyMac

Rank VI

Jul 25, 2021

I am July 14th at 5AM...very frustrating.

Attachments

7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank II

Jul 28, 2021

I am July 14th at 5AM...very frustrating.

hoping our day comes soon! hang in there my friend :)
Soupcook