Anyone receive their Bronco Sport FE yet?

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

I’m jealous and great that you found not one but 2 FEs! If you’re definitely going to buy it, ask them if they deliver? A lot of dealers are offering that now because of COVID (and a number did even before). Out of curiosity, what colors, or at least the one you’re not interested in?

Cmecatchu2

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 18, 2021
Mays Landing, Hamilton, NJ, USA
First Name
AnneMarie
Last Name
Leone
I’m jealous and great that you found not one but 2 FEs! If you’re definitely going to buy it, ask them if they deliver? A lot of dealers are offering that now because of COVID (and a number did even before). Out of curiosity, what colors, or at least the one you’re not interested in?
Both are in Area 51.

Reactions: Ponds

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

You might want to call first. A number of dealers around here have them listed on their websites as well. Only found 2 out of 7 I checked that were actually on the lot. The rest, haven’t been delivered... heck they’re probably waiting in the build queue with our orders.
I thought FE were not able to be reserved by dealers, am I wrong?
Here’s a surprise! Dealers are now able to order FEs for stock. Apparently enough FE customers cancelled their orders that Ford has added the FE to the trims that dealers can order from the assembly plant.

one_bad_rover

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 28, 2021
Utah, USA
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Shuman
Delivered yesterday. Pretty good little build. More impressed than I expected to be. Little hard to see in the pics. But the First Edition sits about 2.5-3in taller than even the badlands edition. Not sure if this is all in suspension or tires, but it was a pleasant surprise.
2021-01-27_14-04-18_580.jpeg
2021-01-27_12-05-19_670.jpeg

one_bad_rover

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 28, 2021
Utah, USA
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Shuman
Here’s a surprise! Dealers are now able to order FEs for stock. Apparently enough FE customers cancelled their orders that Ford has added the FE to the trims that dealers can order from the assembly plant.
who advised you about the FE avail for stock. Weve been trying to track down 2 others to use as promotional vehicles. Dealers are telling us hard no on the FE. Do you have a source or know of someone selling some?

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

who advised you about the FE avail for stock. Weve been trying to track down 2 others to use as promotional vehicles. Dealers are telling us hard no on the FE. Do you have a source or know of someone selling some?
Pulled up 2 FE VINs yesterday from dealer stock and ran thru the FordTracker app on this site. Surprised they showed as dealer orders. Visited my local Ford dealer who said that Ford announced they could order FEs for stock. He then went into WBDO and pulled an Bronco Sport SIM(?) that they could order for stock. A SIM or SIMS, don’t remember which is a dummy order available for dealers to order, as is with no mods from the plant. And I believe they don’t need an allocation. Your dealer should know what a SIM is. These might be restricted by region. Not sure about that either.

one_bad_rover

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 28, 2021
Utah, USA
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Shuman
Pulled up 2 FE VINs yesterday from dealer stock and ran thru the FordTracker app on this site. Surprised they showed as dealer orders. Visited my local Ford dealer who said that Ford announced they could order FEs for stock. He then went into WBDO and pulled an Bronco Sport SIM(?) that they could order for stock. A SIM or SIMS, don’t remember which is a dummy order available for dealers to order, as is with no mods from the plant. And I believe they don’t need an allocation. Your dealer should know what a SIM is. These might be restricted by region. Not sure about that either.
Fair... Ill go hit up a few more and see if we cant find some. :)

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Fair... Ill go hit up a few more and see if we cant find some. :)
The 2 I found yesterday (Michigan area) were dealer ordered and not built yet. Found a few more in western MI that were cancelled customer orders, also not delivered yet. These probably are all caught up in the parts shortages and won’t make it to a dealer until early April or later. My order reserved the day they were announced got delayed again until week of March 8. Ponds isn’t happy. ☹

• Wow
Reactions: Cmecatchu2

Lbjailer

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 10, 2021
Apple Valley, Ca.
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Williams
Member #

4 days ago, early in the morning before dealers were open; I reached out to several dealers within 100 miles of me in Southern California and a dealer contacted me offering me a First Edition in Area 51. I filled out the credit application online and by 4PM that afternoon I drove it home. Had ordered a Badlands from local dealer in February and heard nothing. I cancelled the order, got my deposit back and enjoying the new Bronco. I had been searching for months and feel like it was my lucky day. The Dealership, Tuttle-Click or Irvine treated me very good, and may be worth the 80+ mile drive just to get my Bronco serviced in the future.

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Got a surprise on 4/2 that my FE arrived at the dealer when I stopped by to order the heavy duty floor mats! They thought it was still at the plant. Got her on 4/3, 22 days early! Great ride, better than my 2017 Escape. On our first road trip to western Maryland.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Lbjailer

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 10, 2021
Apple Valley, Ca.
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Got mine on 4/7. Had to work hard to find one in So Cal. Mine looks just like the one in the photos posted in earlier thread. Placed an order in February so I sent out emails to several dealers within 100 miles and Tuttle-Click in Irvine contacted me, I filled out credit online, drove 84 miles and 4 PM drove it home. Now getting it ready for adventure.

Reactions: Ponds