Anyone NOT hear back yet??

monica_mcgee
May 08, 2021

Rank V

May 08, 2021

Hey everyone! I've loved seeing everyone's updates! Curious-did all of you reserve in July?? I didn't reserve until October so I'm not really expecting to hear yet, but I'm hoping to hear soon! Just have 2 emails from Ford: Ordering Confirmation and the Delay Update. My dealership has also sent a confirmation of my order update including the waived cost of the Sound Deadening Headliner. Just curious if any of you ordered approximately when I did and if you're also concerned about these chips!!
Bike007b, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: May 08, 2021

Rank V

May 08, 2021

Hey everyone! I've loved seeing everyone's updates! Curious-did all of you reserve in July?? I didn't reserve until October so I'm not really expecting to hear yet, but I'm hoping to hear soon! Just have 2 emails from Ford: Ordering Confirmation and the Delay Update. My dealership has also sent a confirmation of my order update including the waived cost of the Sound Deadening Headliner. Just curious if any of you ordered approximately when I did and if you're also concerned about these chips!!
I reserved 1 OCT 2020.
ORDERED 29 JAN 2021
CODE 10 MADE ALLOCATION AT DEALER

SAME EMAILS AS YOU.
OTHER THAN PREVIEW, REMINDER OF FORD POINTS
NO OTHER EMAILS RECEIVED
Hurry up and wait
monica_mcgee, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

I believe the build parts will be a huge factor on when your vin is issued. Not really time stamp that's like 3rd on the factor list. So us October reservation holders with buildable Broncos might see it My21 if you made the dealer allocation cut
Laura, monica_mcgee
OBXBroncoGuy

May 08, 2021

I’m 8/2 reservations, And haven’t heard anything but things from here. I’m not expecting anything till fall/spring. I’d just like to know iwhen we’ll know of the 22MY so I can see my options
monica_mcgee, Deedra

Road trip!!!

May 08, 2021

7/13 reservation and no build/vin yet. I have 4 of the constrained parts in my build. I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what I ordered, so if some of you jump ahead of me.......it happens. (y)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
LR48, KennyMac

Rank V

May 08, 2021

7/13 reservation and no build/vin yet. I have 4 of the constrained parts in my build. I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what I ordered, so if some of you jump ahead of me.......it happens. (y)
Same here. I have same exact build as you have displayed, except for Cactus Gray.
Cactus Gray 4D WT LUX MIC Mod Bumper
7/14/20 reservation, 1/26/21 order, 10/21/21 re-order, 8/22/22 delivery
769 DAYS!!
monica_mcgee, 1Five1 Garage

No Ragerts

May 08, 2021

Same here. I have same exact build as you have displayed, except for Cactus Gray.
Same but Carbonized Grey.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
monica_mcgee, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Reserved 7/23: Badlands, 2.7L, Hardtop, High package, upgraded wheels with BFG K02s, and tow package. Have not heard anything on order other than original order and free sound deadening headliner addition.
95'/21' BRONCO BOI, monica_mcgee

Rank V

May 08, 2021

Nope. Nothing yet. Glad I’m not the only one.

Ordered 7/14/20; 2-dr Black Diamond, 2.7l, Area51, auto with mid package, bull bar and roof rails added, MIC top.
asurfer11, 14U

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

I just came back from the bronco tour event here in ny. The people doing the tour were pretty tight lipped about production and fuel economy. That being said, if you’ve been told mid to late summer. June and july is very optimistic. Fuel economy wise 2.7 20ish would not be a surprise
The black diamond was in antimatter blue with sas package.
The badlands in carbon gray.
gotta say I’m not disappointed! It’s larger than a jeep jk. Nicer finishes.
Complaints. Plastic trim panels in the back are just cheap looking. I’ve used thicker plastic garbage bags. I hate the gas tank is the lowest thing under the bronco. Other wise I’m happy and will wait for mine patiently.C38950F1-B191-48B3-B6E8-FCCC6CE8244C.jpeg
TangerineScream, 14U

Rank IV

May 09, 2021

Ordered 7/14. No email abs dealer says that in the computer I’m a MY22
monica_mcgee

Home, home on the range

May 09, 2021

We got to see 2 Badlands non SAS in Omaha in April and are going to see the Bronco Monday at the LFD that I placed my res/order at. I'm hoping to see different models then we saw in Omaha, but will be glad to see them whatever they are. I placed my reservation August 7th 2020, ordered January 23rd 2021 and am really hoping to see a 21 model when mine is delivered. The only issues mine should have is I ordered a 2dr with the MIC top. I was all set to get a base, but after seeing the MGV seats I changed my order to the Black Diamond.
My build:
Black Diamond
2.3L Manuel trans
MIC top
2dr
Non SAS
Carbonized Grey
No packages ordered and nothing else added in.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
14U

Rank V

May 09, 2021

And leather you yours and that's mine...lol
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
monica_mcgee

Rank V

May 10, 2021

Ordered 7/14. No email abs dealer says that in the computer I’m a MY22

I'll need to check with my dealer! That's the first I've heard of the dealership having that kind of info. My dealership just keeps saying they don't know much
Howdy

Rank V

May 10, 2021

I'll need to check with my dealer! That's the first I've heard of the dealership having that kind of info. My dealership just keeps saying they don't know much
I know the dealer I am working with are just as frustrated as the customers are. Wife works for it and the sales manager is just really fed up with the delays and having to tell customers that they don't know much yet.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
14U, monica_mcgee

Rank IV

May 10, 2021

Ordered 7/14 FE and no update other than order confirmation email.

Rank V

May 12, 2021

In case anyone is still following, I called Ford and spoke with customer service. Although she could not give me any actual dates, she was incredibly kind and helpful! She did say that she could see an email coming shortly and that the turn around is fast. Fingers crossed!!
abs_RN, 14U

Rank V

May 12, 2021

I believe the build parts will be a huge factor on when your vin is issued. Not really time stamp that's like 3rd on the factor list. So us October reservation holders with buildable Broncos might see it My21 if you made the dealer allocation cut

This seems to be very likely, as my conversation with Ford made it sound like I'll have it in the next couple months!! Nothing fancy about my Big Bend!
Deedra, 14U

Rank 0

May 12, 2021

I received a text from my dealer today stating their Bronco orders should be Pulled for production this Friday, what does this mean? Only thing I have received lately.
I have a 4dr. Sasquatch Badlands ordered but I read with my options it would probably be next year. Has anyone else received any texts like this?
Deedra, monica_mcgee

Road trip!!!

May 12, 2021

I received a text from my dealer today stating their Bronco orders should be Pulled for production this Friday, what does this mean? Only thing I have received lately.
I have a 4dr. Sasquatch Badlands ordered but I read with my options it would probably be next year. Has anyone else received any texts like this?
Nothing from my dealer, but I have the same thing ordered you do.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deedra, monica_mcgee