anyone in Texas take delivery yet?

gshorn
Jul 15, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2021

Mine shipped July 1, still waiting. started production Jun 22, built Jun 29, email that mine shipped Jul 2.

Wildtrack 4dr, hardtop, lux package

still waiting for delivery in Houston
Jmoder, nic
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Very nice. I still have not gotten any noticed of production. Wildtrak, 4dr, lux, tow.
7/13/20 res - 10/8/21 2nd order - 2/25 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/2 Sticker - 3/7 Blend - 3/18 Shipped - 4/2 Picked up
WT, 4DR, MIC, VB, Lux, Leather, Tow

Rank VI

Jul 15, 2021

Mine was built 6/27, and was stated as shipped on 6/28. But, it didn't actually leave MAP until 7/13. Received an email about the delay last night and the dealership tracked it on the train. It was in Arkansas, yesterday. Hopefully, it makes it to San Antonio tomorrow and gets offloaded from the train over the weekend. Crossing fingers for Monday. (I am in Austin)
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
BDDavidn, Jmoder

Rank II

Jul 15, 2021

Mine shipped July 1, still waiting. started production Jun 22, built Jun 29, email that mine shipped Jul 2.

Awesome! Do you mind sharing the dealer (or experience)? I have a reservation, but that's all right now. Already want to change the trim and color, lol.
...I'm in Houston too.

Or PM if you don’t want to post publicly. Or tell me to fly a kite…either is fine. ;)

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2021

Awesome! Do you mind sharing the dealer (or experience)? I have a reservation, but that's all right now. Already want to change the trim and color, lol.
...I'm in Houston too.
I ordered thru Mak Haik , don't have any feedback really but hopefully take delivery soon and will update. I asked for an update 2 days ago and never heard back, so @LagoCJ definately getting better service than myself there.
smknjoe

Rank II

Jul 15, 2021

That’s where I have my reservation. They are about 2 miles down the road from me. Just curious since I haven’t dealt with them before.

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2021

That’s where I have my reservation. They are about 2 miles down the road from me. Just curious since I haven’t dealt with them before.
same they are very close to me, I know a few years ago I went in a looked at a few Raptors they had on the lot and they told me flat out they were adding 10k to the MSRP, which turned me off. But i saw on the bronco6g forum they were listed as one of the dealers that was not going to add ADM, so besides the silence on almost any question a little worried there but hopefully its nothing. I will update you on how it all goes down.

I tried to buy a Jeep last fall from Mac Haik Jeep and it was not easy, the listed price which was very good required all kinds of dealer add ons and when i called back to do the deal the salesman had been moved and he said he had passed on my info, they never called me back so I went somewhere else and bought from them.

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

I'm dealing with Russell & Smith, so far customer service has been great.
My blend date is tomorrow, 7/16, so I hope it will get shipped soon after that!
Badlands 4D / Cyber Orange / 2.7 / MIC / Sasquatch / High Package
Big Bend 4D / Velocity Blue / 2.7 / MIC / Mid Package
Howdy, smknjoe

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

I am working with Covert in Austin. Great folks and they have been super helpful!
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Jmoder

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

Of course...they have helped me buy WAY too many accessories :)
RedlineTx, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

Mine was built 6/29 and shipped 7/13. As of 6:22 this morning, the train was in Ohio. Not far in two days! Dealer is Big Star Ford in Pearland/Manvel
smknjoe, RedlineTx

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

Mine was built 6/29 and shipped 7/13. As of 6:22 this morning, the train was in Ohio. Not far in two days! Dealer is Big Star Ford in Pearland/Manvel
so you didnt get a shipped email until 7/13?

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

That is correct!

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

That is correct!
so did your shipped email give an estimate of 12-21 days?

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

so did your shipped email give an estimate of 12-21 days?
My delivery window Is 8/9-8/15. Shipping says 22 days. My bronco guy at the dealership says normal shipping by Rail is 2 weeks. I am out of town next week for vacation so hoping it arrives the following week.

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

My delivery window Is 8/9-8/15. Shipping says 22 days. My bronco guy at the dealership says normal shipping by Rail is 2 weeks. I am out of town next week for vacation so hoping it arrives the following week.
ok supposedly mine left July 1 so I could be any day now, may drive over to dealer today to see what they are hearing i cant seem to get anything from the salesman that was assigned to me from the beggining.
Jmoder, ASHLEY5180

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

ok supposedly mine left July 1 so I could be any day now, may drive over to dealer today to see what they are hearing i cant seem to get anything from the salesman that was assigned to me from the beggining.
There should be an inventory manager, or floor manager that can look up the status, including the current shipment location. They will need the order number and vin (they should have that, but if you provide they dont have an excuse that they have to look it up).
smknjoe, gshorn

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

There should be an inventory manager, or floor manager that can look up the status, including the current shipment location. They will need the order number and vin (they should have that, but if you provide they dont have an excuse that they have to look it up).
ok so just got off the phone mine is in fort worth, Tx Alliance rail yard that was as of 7pm last night
smknjoe, ASHLEY5180

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

Just talked with my guy in Austin. Train load just passed through Hearne. San Antonio rail offload tonight. (For central tx dealerships).
Jmoder, gshorn

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2021

Just talked with my guy in Austin. Train load just passed through Hearne. San Antonio rail offload tonight. (For central tx dealerships).
Hearne is near waco, seems like it has to pass Austin to get to SA exciting stuff I wonder if it went thru Alliance rail yard last night as well.