Anyone else get this?

Akonks
Mar 26, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 26, 2022

Got a package today and was really confused… then saw the Ford QR code on the box and it says “bronco.” I haven’t received any of the “gifts” up to this point. A teeny gift with purchase perhaps?

Attachments

Ditchrunner, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022

Rank II

Mar 26, 2022

Got a package today and was really confused… then saw the Ford QR code on the box and it says “bronco.” I haven’t received any of the “gifts” up to this point. A teeny gift with purchase perhaps?
I have not received anything from Ford after the delivery of my Bronco last December.:(
Speed Devil, TEEDEE

Rank VI

Mar 26, 2022

Well the dealer has up to 1,000 dollars to spend on you so there is your 1K item. Enjoy
Speed Devil, the poacher

Rank II

Mar 26, 2022

Well the dealer has up to 1,000 dollars to spend on you so there is your 1K item. Enjoy
The dealership will spend $1,000 to each customer while waiting for Bronco to arrive?

Rank VI

Mar 26, 2022

The dealership will spend $1,000 to each customer while waiting for Bronco to arrive?
It’s there option when you PICK UP your bronco.
Jonesbald2008

Rank 0

Mar 26, 2022

I like that. I want a free one.

Rank 0

Mar 26, 2022

It’s there option when you PICK UP your bronco.

so this is what my dealership chose to send me after I picked it up? Hah I guess I can never have enough camp laterns. Would be cool if we could choose from options or something
Bronco 202?

Rank V

Mar 26, 2022

I received a calendar, a Bronco Black Flag, Hammock and that was months ago nothing lately.
Calgecko, Jonesbald2008

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 29, 2022

I have not received anything from Ford after the delivery of my Bronco last December.:(

My dealer promised christmas gifts. I'm still waiting for Ford reward points:rolleyes:
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Ditchrunner

Rank V

Mar 30, 2022

Well My Gifts have stopped so I am not exactly sure what the means!!!
Maybe you will receive this Christmas Fingers crossed as always.

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

My dealer promised christmas gifts. I'm still waiting for Ford reward points:rolleyes:
If your waiting for the points the dealer has to go into their system and add them to your account. It is darn near instant at least it was to my account when they added them.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 30, 2022

If your waiting for the points the dealer has to go into their system and add them to your account. It is darn near instant at least it was to my account when they added them.

they used the points they gave me as they supposedly manually entered it for a service

hey, sucks but “free” maintenance xD
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
DRWright

Rank V

Mar 30, 2022

I would check and make sure before you make your maintenance appointment. We all know how things been going at this time. Good Luck
I am still waiting.

Rank V

Mar 30, 2022

So the way it was explained to me was anyone who had a reservation prior to 3/31/21, and had converted to an order sometime thereafter, was in line to receive the free merch from Ford (not the dealer). This included the hammock, poster, flag, calendar (I may have missed one). These gifts seemed to come once a quarter and were mailed to the address you had listed on your "pizza tracker" Ford account.

Sometime, (I think it was the time frame between the MIC 1.0 issue and getting pushed to MY22), so lets say Sept/Oct 2021, there was a communication that went out to dealers stating that they COULD, if their customer was frustrated or they just felt nice, spend up to $1,000 per each customer on more swag. One of which was a "bottle of their customer's fav whiskey" - I'm still waiting for my Crown Black Label lol!

So on the points, as soon as your Bronco comes in and you purchase it, within a few days (I think it was around 3-4 business days for me), you will get an extra 42,000 points in your Ford Pass account. For every 200 points = $1.00, so in my case $210.00.

I never got any additional swag from my dealer, BUT - no ADM, they honored the MY21 price protection, and they gave me a really nice Ford Racing polo shirt and a Ceramic detailing kit for free when I picked up my Bronco.
Jboohound, Deano Bronc

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Mar 30, 2022

Haven't seen that one yet.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS

Rank V

Mar 31, 2022

I like your whiskey chose Crown Royal Black is awesome. Have you tried the Crown Royal Vanilla LilMike73 ?

I did receive those little gifts. That's the only communication I actually have been receiving LOL
Thank you so much for the information.